• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BlackPilot628

First GoJets Class Started today.

HERE WE GO............
Good Luck TSA guys.

ThisistheDream said:
are these pilots from TSA or off the street pilots??

Shouldn't matter. They are all swimming in the same toilet.

ThisistheDream said:
are these pilots from TSA or off the street pilots??

From what I understand.

Off the Streets.

About 10 of them are Eagle, 2 to 3 Furlw TWA guys, and then a few from other 121 Carriers.

Last edited:
BlackPilot628 said:
From what I understand.

Off the Streets.

About 10 of them are Eagle, then a few from other 121 Carriers

They better enjoy the CRJ-700 - it will be the last aircraft they fly............ Idiots!!!!!!!! What were they thinking? Say adios to any jumpseating too...

This will continue to be the problem. Almost everyone at TSA that was even thinking a little bit about going over has changed their minds. It's the recent furloughs, recent 1000 hr CFI's and such that will be the problem. I can understand why they would want to go there. Busted up 172 for 15k a yr or new CRJ for 20k with the chance to upgrade in 1 or 2 yrs. But they have to know they have other options like Expressjet, Skywest, ASA, even AirWisky I hear is hiring right now. We're even hiring at TSA for attrition. I don't know the answer. All I know is it should be..........

ONE LIST!!!!!!!

Man, I wonder what in the Hell is going through the mind of those Guys in class............I would like to think anyone I share a cockpit with is part of a brotherhood, In other words I would'nt want to see them suffer granted they go work for any other carrier in the industry, or when I walk through a terminal somewhere and I see another guy in a flight uniform that he has my back when it comes to the big bad greedy corporate monster

I think once they hit the line that they'll think otherwise about the decisions they made when they can't even get a decent ride Home!!

210FR8DOG said:
This will continue to be the problem. Almost everyone at TSA that was even thinking a little bit about going over has changed their minds. It's the recent furloughs, recent 1000 hr CFI's and such that will be the problem. I can understand why they would want to go there. Busted up 172 for 15k a yr or new CRJ for 20k with the chance to upgrade in 1 or 2 yrs. But they have to know they have other options like Expressjet, Skywest, ASA, even AirWisky I hear is hiring right now. We're even hiring at TSA for attrition. I don't know the answer. All I know is it should be..........

ONE LIST!!!!!!!
That's all correct......Now.....what are you/we going to do about it? WC (Ex TSA)

WC, 3 things come to mind very quickly:

1-everyone could drop by their old flight school and spread the word. Preferably to the owners or senior CFI's that might be there a while(I know this is not a great idea but it beats sitting on your arse)

2-have the MECs especially at regionals that might be furloughing put out a general memo to all pilots about the repercussions(SP?) of going to BloJets.

3-kinda an easy one, have ALPA or whoever made up the stickers for the rally the other day make about 60,000 and give em to every ALPA pilot on the list. I would think a universal sticker used by over 60,000 pilots would get some attention.

These are just quick brainstorming ideas. I have others that I probably shouldn't discuss on this board.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back