Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Going to the A300, ANY GOOD STUDY GUIDES OUT THERE?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Airbus?

Next time your in back (and nobody's around), pull down a tray table, grip both sides of it real hard and yell 'Missed Approach!!!". That's gotta be pretty close to the real thing and good practice.

seriously - congratulations!

Airbus?

Next time your in back (and nobody's around), pull down a tray table, grip both sides of it real hard and yell 'Missed Approach!!!". That's gotta be pretty close to the real thing and good practice.

seriously - congratulations!

he is going to the a300, they have conventional yokes as opposed to sidesticks.

Hello all,

Going to fly the "bus". (A300). Any of you know of a good study guide?

Thanks

AA

I only have Fedex and another major with a strong presence in Chicago as a reference but doesn't the AA training department provide you with all that stuff? At both places, if I was so inclined, I had study material for systems, manuals, syllabi, etc. sent to my house, on-line or available at domicile weeks/months before class.
Since most pilots like to get ahead of the game, I would have thought AA would do something similar (or is that "sky-nazi" thing more than just a cute nick-name?;) ).

I only have Fedex and another major with a strong presence in Chicago as a reference but doesn't the AA training department provide you with all that stuff? At both places, if I was so inclined, I had study material for systems, manuals, syllabi, etc. sent to my house, on-line or available at domicile weeks/months before class.
Since most pilots like to get ahead of the game, I would have thought AA would do something similar (or is that "sky-nazi" thing more than just a cute nick-name?;) ).

Fox

They do provide the material, however I really did not want to lug around the flight manual for a couple weeks, I thought a study guide would be good enough for my last couple trips on the 80. I have always liked to get ahead of the game in training.

Having flown for a few airlines I have noticed each can and usually has something a little better than the other.

Anyways thanks for the comments.

AA "quasi sky nazi" flyer:)

Felicidades, cabroncito! Just don't ever forget us 80 pukes and your "roots!"

Hola JP!

Muchas Gracias! Should be good! I will always remember my roots.

AA

Mafia:cool:

P.S. We need to grab a cold one while I sit in DFW for a month plus.:beer:

Latest resources

Back