Godless atheists, at it again!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Eggzackery!

I do, indeed, go primarily to meet babes. It has been my experience that Protestant women, especially Baptists and Methodists, can be had pretty easily, especially the married ones. Catholics and Jehovah's Witnesses are usually a pretty tough nut to crack.

For you single guys ... give it a try. You'd be amazed at the action you can get in medium-sized Protestant churches. If you need pointers ... I'll be at the 9:00AM contemporary service at a certain Methodist church in Greensboro most Sundays. A hint ... it's on Muir's Chapel Rd. You know what a contemporary service is don't you? That's where we all stand and sing "Jesus Is My Boyfriend", hug each other, and go home. Simple ... direct .. to the point ... and still time to ask a hot divorcee to coffee at Borders.

:D

Minh
(Only half joking. :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
Super 80-

Are you Bryan Bedford?:D

Snakum said:
Well ... that's a d@mn good thing, cause I don't know many rational men who swallow the whole spiel ... hook, line, and sinker. :D

1st Doyle:Ch 2:Verse 1 "This one begat that one, that one begat this one, and lo and behold someone said some $hit. I don't understand any of it."

And lo ... Doyle did speaketh a mighty truth ... then Carl putteth the lawnmower blade thru his forehead with a might swing ... and he was no more.

:(

Minh

(You'd be shocked to know that two or three Sunday mornings a month I'm sitting my happy fat @ss in a Methodist church pew. :D )

mmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, i like dem french fried taters...

" Consult the Book of Armaments!"

'Armaments, chapter two, verses nine to twenty-one.'

" And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy. And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and large chu..."

'Skip a bit, Brother'

" And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'"

Dash8 said:
" Consult the Book of Armaments!"

'Armaments, chapter two, verses nine to twenty-one.'

" And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy. And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and large chu..."

'Skip a bit, Brother'

" And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'"

Arthur: "One, two, five..."

Galahad: "Three, sir!"

Arthur: "Three"

JESUS IS LORD!!

DENY HIM!

Typhoon1244 said:
Fly2Scuba,

You asked me a loaded question, and I tried to give you an honest answer.

Now let me ask you something: what lead you to have undying faith in something that can not be proven? Does it stem from a paralyzing fear of death? Or is your faith in "God" born out of a need to explain things we humans are not capable of understanding yet?

Actually a combination of many things. First and foremost a feeling deep down in my soul that their is a higher power. Second of all, growing up in loving Christian environment. Third off, a feeling that death cannot be the end. A classmate of mine was brutally murdered walking to school when I was in eigth grade. Not everyone on this earth gets to enjoy the full wonders of this world for 70+ years, and I can't imagine that this is the only life. Also the fact that such evil acts exist definitely leads me to believe that Satan is a real force counter to God. On a logical basis, double-blind scientific prayer studies have been conducted in medical cases proving that it can have a positive effect (reference http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/prayer.html).
Also on a logical basis, believing that God does not exist seems like a huge risk given that life goes by fast in this world compared to possible eternity. I would also like to add the big bang theory makes no sense whatsoever to be explained by human logic. If there was a big bang of cosmic material, where the heck did the original cosmic materical/energy source come from?

By the way, my personal belief is that if you believe in God and try in good faith to lead your life in goodness, then you're looking at a good afterlife. Whether one is Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Buddist, etc.

Re: Re: Godless atheists, at it again!

Super 80 said:
...... MT 13:29 " `No,' he answered, `because while you are pulling the weeds, you may root up the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.' "

What happens to the ones who get cross germinated?

Germans

Of this I am certain: no one on Earth can possibly know the nature or motivation of "God." Not you, not me, not Pat Robertson. Not even Super 80. To declare "this is what God wants" is the height of arrogance.

There is no "reason" to be certain of this, as you say.

First, a review of the material in question, the Bible, makes clear that faith is a requirement for us who have not lived and walked with Christ in the physical way. We have covered this before. On the other hand, the Bible does declare itself to be the inerrant Word of God. There are only two possibilities: that this statement is either right or it is wrong. It is a matter of opening your heart to make this determination. Once made, there is a certainty that goes beyond the simple logic of Man. By taking the Word of God to heart, and by prayer, you can certainly know what God wants, as He speaks in that "still, small voice" found in prayer and the immersion in His Word.

Man can certainly suffer mental maladies that lead one to make in incorrect determination of God's will, such as schizophrenia and other such sickness that is a result of our fall from grace, but one can clearly see the unchanging character of God in the Bible, and know that He does not tell charlatans to by 18 million dollar jets.

The test of a truth is :"is it Biblical?" or in other words, is it in character for God to assert this idea?

You can make very clear determinations of God's will by measuring against His Word.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back