Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Originally posted by SATCFI
If God is your co-pilot...change seats.
I would never voluntarily fly with someone who owned that bumper sticker and really believed in it.

It's a perfect illustration of something described in another bumper sticker: "Religion is a crutch for people who can't think for themselves."

****derailing thread*****

Typhoon1244, one day on a layover in Grand Island, Nebraska, I watched the entire tape of Billy Jack, then I took my picture out front leaning on that cowboy on the jet. Ah, memories....

labbats said:
...one day on a layover in Grand Island, Nebraska, I watched the entire tape of Billy Jack, then I took my picture out front leaning on that cowboy on the jet. Ah, memories...
Confession time: I've never seen the whole movie. Something avbug posted one day reminded me of what little I do know of it. Hence the quote.

(I've got to rent that someday...)

P.S. Since I'm planning on changing my signature line, the quote from Billy Jack is this: "You know what I think I'm gonna do then? Just for the hell of it? I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face. And you wanna know something? There's not a dammed thing you're gonna be able to do about it."

Last edited:
Why in the world would anyone want to surrender their constitutional right to abort a fetus on demand?

Neubyfly said:
Finally, a sting if post with humor.
Not only that, but all your base are belong to us.

(What'd he say? :confused: )

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back