goat-tee in JetBlue?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe

Our goatee pilots are cool maaaan. I've heard the male flight attendants here absolutely love them!!!!

Maybe the GAY FAs love them! Nothing quite says "I'm gay as hell!" quite like growing a facial hair bullseye around one's mouth.......

Money Shot!

I saw a SWA FO with a skateboard strapped to his bag.

That was swa/fo, and it wasn't a backpack with a skateboard, he was moving his belongings and his trailer..........:laugh:

Jmoney said:
Maybe the GAY FAs love them! Nothing quite says "I'm gay as hell!" quite like growing a facial hair bullseye around one's mouth.......

Money Shot!
I don't care who you are, that's some funny shizzle!
:laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:
The whole " no facial hair " has nothing to do with looking professional, it had to do with O2 masks....guess what, times have changed just like the O2 masks.
Wasn't there threads about hats and looking professional? Now a lot of airlines are doing away with them. Leather jackets and looking professional? Most airlines have them too.

Never could figure out why a guy would want his mouth to look like a part of a womans anatomy some where down there between her legs.

If what you're seeing still looks like that, tell her that crockett, tubbs, and the miami sound machine are looking for her...they have a glass of white zin. with her name on it.

Unless I'm behind the times, and I usually am, aren't European pilots allowed to have facial hair? If so, are they all considered unprofessional for having beards or goatees? Are we really that worried about facial hair to think it's unprofessional? Wow...

SLC
:cool:
It says, "I'll have sex with any gay flight attendent, and I'll be on the bottom." Other than that, you are behind the times. Do you think Richard Branson is cute? Stop blushing, boxboy.

My O2 mask says, "Beards Will Not Seal" - pretty much says it all.

I don't care what kind of bag the guy totes, but we've got some wannabe Shaggies on the line that think they look good with goatees and long hair. Maybe the new JB union will be able to influence our professional standards down the line.

movies stars glamorized smoking in the 50s, i'm thiking this is a celebrity look alike thng.

the only guy i can think of with a new york kind of style is detective green on law and order

Latest resources

Back