goat-tee in JetBlue?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK, my turn...

17. Did I wear a goatee to my interview? HELL NO!! I'm not stupid, I know what the perceptions are out there but honestly, when I interviewed I did not know JB allowed them and besides I had been "conditioned" from my former employer that they were not allowed.

Why not? If a goatee is professional, what's to worry?

OK, my turn...

1. I really like the freedom to wear my new goatee. I spent more than 11 years never allowed to wear one.

2. I have had plenty of questions from captains on the JS about the beard. I know certain airlines don't allow them on the JS and others do so I plan accordingly.

3. I get lots of questions on the crew vans and I am glad to say "yep, JB allows it". I had a United captain tell me he thought I was a flight attendant but that was just a crass show of his bravado. I didn't let him get to me though, I just smiled with a chit eatin' grin and let him smolder.

4. As for the old saw about the O2 mask not working with a beard, why would the europeans allow beards if the mask on an airbus would not work with one? I routinely wear my mask when the other pilot leave the deck to take a leak and the mask seals quite nicely thank you. As proof, I wear the mask when someone leaves an ass bomb in the front lav and it keeps the stank from melting my nose hairs so I am convinced the "no workee with beards" warning on the mask is a liability CYA deal.

5. And furthermore, why do YOU care if I asphyxiate on an airplane? Hell, we are the only airline I know of that has an EVAS system on the flight deck. What are the odds?? I'll take my chances.

5. Who dictates what is professional? Do you have to be old school looking all clean cut, high and tight? That smacks of military tradition which THOROUGHLY I detest, and I was in the military.

6. Chicks dig the thing - namely, my wife.

7. Did I wear a goatee to my interview? HELL NO!! I'm not stupid, I know what the perceptions are out there but honestly, when I interviewed I did not know JB allowed them and besides I had been "conditioned" from my former employer that they were not allowed.

8. Get over it. Maybe someday they'll let you wear one at your airline. By then, we might even have hats!

9. Oh yeah, did I mention I wear Oakley M-Frames? I retired my Ray Bans long ago.

Well done. You and I have exactly the same position on this. If B6 were to outlaw beards tomorrow it wouldn't bother me a bit. As long as they allow it I sometimes have one. Either way there are much bigger things in life to worry about.

What country are you from? Just curious, because your grammer is terrible. Anyhoo, go and enjoy your humas while your 57 year old FA is cleaning the narrow painful seats in your rj. And you should feel proud of what rj's have done to the industry you are so proud of. We are ALL responsible for the state of this industry. You take mainline flying, we may help our FA's clean if we feel like it. We ALL need to take some blame.

Hey man, If you fell the need to correct people, at least learn to spell.

Instructordude....

You must understand something about our bud "Instructordude....." He is a bit "special" in fact, he is like the king of all "special" people around here.
-The guy is like a robo-tard.....

I guess he may more accurately be described as the "energizer bunny" of 'tards. Just imagine that little bunny with a helmet, his shirt on inside out and covered with boogers and spittle, and you have "instructordude."

NYYAAAYYY!

Last edited:
Precious!

What up with your retard verbage. It is not nice to call others retarded. People who are developmentally challenged shouldn't be made fun of.

As far as the regional board, I have never posted much over there so I am not broadening my horizons. I speak my mind and if you don't like it then well.....screw you bud! How's that for sticking up for myself?:pimp:

Watch your themes and language: Heat seaking missle, retards, froot loop, tool bag and the list goes on.

Have a good night

This was just so cute, I couldn't leave it alone.......

"Developmentally Challenged?"
how about-
"Differently Abled?"
or maybe plain ol'
"Learning Disabled?"

What kind or other politically-correct terms can I come up with to describe a booger-guzzling, flop-sweat, dropped-on-head-while-at-Go-Jet, spanktard like yourself?

Well, considering that you still feel compelled to be untruthful about all your bad behavior on the regional boards, I think I'll just cut to the chase:

You sir, are a completely inbred, banjo-playing, backward-bicycle-helmet-wearing, drooling, booger-snacking, pud-wacking, walking abortion of a person!

I can only assume that you are a prank. I don't believe you ever worked for Go-Jet, I don't think that you now work for DAL, and I think you float around here as some sort of entertaining farce. I honestly believe that no one person can possibly be as big of an idiot as yourself......except in some form of jest.

You write like a retarded (yes-I did write RETARDED!) third-grader. The depth of thought you have contributed to many of your posts makes Pilot754 look like Shakespeare. There is no way you are for real-absolutely no way!

So it is that I shall continue to refer to you by whatever derogatory terms I deem appropriate, and you shall continue to like it!

-Good night, and good luck!
-RETARD!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back