• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go to Jetblue?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have always said JB had problems and now that all the big legacies are hiring I point out that people would have a lot better career at the big legacies.

This is going nowhere and I'm pretty sure we both have better things to do with our time.

So why is everyone in your crosshairs if they discuss issues yet do not leave? You do know that free market in the pilot world does not exist? You do know that Maverick himself would be throwing gear right?

Pilots leaving is a loss loss for all of us regardless of ones shortsighted view that is helps their seniority.

Because you idiots... Smarta$$ knows all! and you are wrong even if you Agree with him because if were all turning right the smarta$$ way is to make 3lefts and that's right.

Don't feed the monkey

Because you idiots... Smarta$$ knows all! and you are wrong even if you Agree with him because if were all turning right the smarta$$ way is to make 3lefts and that's right.

Don't feed the monkey

Ok, no specificity, just mis-characterization and name calling.

So why is everyone in your crosshairs if they discuss issues yet do not leave? You do know that free market in the pilot world does not exist? You do know that Maverick himself would be throwing gear right?

Pilots leaving is a loss loss for all of us regardless of ones shortsighted view that is helps their seniority.

This whole conversation is unnecessary and embarrassing for our pilot group. Especially since we have more common goals than uncommon ones. I will let you guys have the final word and answer your question in the most non-confrontational way possible. Your definition of "discussing issues" and mine are a little different.

Latest resources

Back