Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yip,

Fair enough.

Sadly this place needs a union, has needed one for quite a bit now. Given the company past history of only taking, they are of course no different than management at other companies, and they do have a company to run, however, they have gone way to far.

At this point, just getting to industry average would large step up. Industry average in all areas is what they promised after the first vote, it just never materialized.

Now that pay is going up in the industry, they want to get away from average.

Mind you, we are below, if not far below in all aware as, while being the second most productive pilot group, LUV being number one.

The company is spending money like a drunken sailor, just not on it's labor, the ones that work the hardest to build the company.

Yes, we absolutely need a union, not to destroy the company, that would be foolish, but to provide some counterweight to management. If you were a line pilot here, you would probably see the need for one too.

Spot on. And you did it without bashing other b6 pilots.
Splert and others could learn a lot from you.

... This was about you and others like you attacking me for saying the 2014 plans would not be notably worse...
I did not say what you posted. I never said they would be worse. They are already bad and I'm waiting to learn what the actual HR are and what the cobra premiums are.

I'm simply pointing out that you are hanging onto a point for no other reason except to score some sort of brownie points on FI.com while real people in the real world are suffering. That to me is offensive. I dare you to find a pilot whose kid are using out of network services and snicker at them while saying: "See I was right on Fi.com the plan isn't worse".

What you choose to focus on is really what is important to you and it is very ... well ... nevermind.

Sorry for the spelling errors, auto correct and fat fingers are not friends.
Dizel8, an intelligent, reasonable, and articulate response.
Bravo!
I just wish that about 2500 JB guys could read and digest that.
Well done.

Sorry for the spelling errors, auto correct and fat fingers are not friends.
I never noticed, it is the message that counts.

I did not say what you posted. I never said they would be worse. They are already bad and I'm waiting to learn what the actual HR are and what the cobra premiums are.

I'm simply pointing out that you are hanging onto a point for no other reason except to score some sort of brownie points on FI.com while real people in the real world are suffering. That to me is offensive. I dare you to find a pilot whose kid are using out of network services and snicker at them while saying: "See I was right on Fi.com the plan isn't worse".

What you choose to focus on is really what is important to you and it is very ... well ... nevermind.

Another redirect. I was dogpiled by many of the usual suspects when I said no notable changes for 2014. I never said the 2013 plans were acceptable. Ever. So it is you who is now trying to say the discussion was about something it wasn't. I made a simple statement, and if you guys wouldn't have been belligerent jack-a$$e$ about it, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Another redirect. I was dogpiled by many of the usual suspects when I said no notable changes for 2014. I never said the 2013 plans were acceptable. Ever. So it is you who is now trying to say the discussion was about something it wasn't. I made a simple statement, and if you guys wouldn't have been belligerent jack-a$$e$ about it, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Usual suspects? Interesting choice of words...

Yip,

Fair enough.

Sadly this place needs a union, has needed one for quite a bit now. Given the company past history of only taking, they are of course no different than management at other companies, and they do have a company to run, however, they have gone way to far.

At this point, just getting to industry average would large step up. Industry average in all areas is what they promised after the first vote, it just never materialized.

Now that pay is going up in the industry, they want to get away from average.

Mind you, we are below, if not far below in all aware as, while being the second most productive pilot group, LUV being number one.

The company is spending money like a drunken sailor, just not on it's labor, the ones that work the hardest to build the company.

Yes, we absolutely need a union, not to destroy the company, that would be foolish, but to provide some counterweight to management. If you were a line pilot here, you would probably see the need for one too.

This couldn't be more dead on. Nobody, not dizel, me, or even splert would WANT a union at JetBlue if we didn't feel it was necessary. The necessity was brought on by management's "handling" of labor and their refusal to reward us for our hard work. In fact, they have done exactly the opposite.

I don't like unions. I HATE ALPA, I HATE them. I think Lee Moak is a piece of $hit, just like Prater and Duane Woerthless. I hate them all. They are self-serving, egocentric windbags. But compared to what we have now, they are freakin Mother Teresa. I'll take the lesser of two evils every time.

You can change subjects at anytime. You are not my b!tch and I don't determine what you post about. It was you that continually brought the subject up again and again like you were suffering from OCD or you set calendar reminders.
Instead you are trying to score FI.com points while other suffer under these plans.

That is YOUR focus ... beeeatch!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back