• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go to Jetblue?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I still care Pinnacle pilot. Tell me, how would you characterize your overall compensation as a Pinnacle pilot relative to industry standard?

Freakin sucks! 11 years trying to stuff it to the company to get leading pay but company koolaide like you keep on f u c k ing it up for me. That's why I won't apply to blue cause your there. Why agonize myself knowing spineless punks like you be prancing around with blue juice.

Agree that our medical is inexcusable. The relevance of my post is a reply to the post I quoted and the impression it gave about 2014 plan changes.
You are such as pucking ****************************** bag. Pilots are suffering under these plans and you are setting calendar reminders to bring up a useless point. Our plans suck!!! And they suck more this year because we have to suffer under them for another year. We have a sub 200 pilot at Jetblue that is dealing with the terrible health plans right now. Imagine the risk a new hire is assuming since the seed money is NOT prorated takes.

Why don't you seek him out and make your snickering stupid point - "see the plans is not worse than last year" to him. You don't have the BALLS. He is a really nice guy and I sure it will take every ounce of niceness not to ______ up and down the block. You are so wrapped up in BP.com brownie points while real people and their kids are suffering under this BS medical plan. It is pucking gross. Grow up!!!

Do us all a favor and leave!!! FAST!!! Oh but you are the pucking ****************************** bag that wants things to stay bad here so that everyone else leaves and you become King $hit of turd Island. You are throwing other under the bus so that you might benefit with different days off. WOW!!!

No I'm not pissed. You are just a pucking ****************************** bag!!

Last edited:
You are such as pucking ****************************** bag. Pilots are suffering under these plans and you are setting calendar reminders to bring up a useless point. Our plans suck!!! And they suck more this year because we have to suffer under them for another year. We have a sub 200 pilot at Jetblue that is dealing with the terrible health plans right now. Imagine the risk a new hire is assuming since the seed money is NOT prorated takes.

Why don't you seek him out and make your snickering stupid point - "see the plans is not worse than last year" to him. You don't have the BALLS. He is a really nice guy and I sure it will take every ounce of niceness not to ______ up and down the block. You are so wrapped up in BP.com brownie points while real people and their kids are suffering under this BS medical plan. It is pucking gross. Grow up!!!

Do us all a favor and leave!!! FAST!!! Oh but you are the pucking ****************************** bag that wants things to stay bad here so that everyone else leaves and you become King $hit of turd Island. You are throwing other under the bus so that you might benefit with different days off. WOW!!!

No I'm not pissed. You are just a pucking ****************************** bag!!

Do you feel better now?
Splert did you ever hear of a pm.....all this does is make jetblue pilots look like idiots.

Do you feel better now?
Splert did you ever hear of a pm.....all this does is make jetblue pilots look like idiots.
standard pro-union shaming tactics. Unless you post 100% that management sucks and union can do no wrong, you will get these responses. Gang mentality I think it is called, they make you want to belong because of the love they bring.

You are ignoring the facts.

Our health insurance sucks and some dork wants to keep pointing out that it did not get even more worse this year just to score mythical fi.com points all the while pilots are spending tens of thousands out of pocket.

Same person ... a real reason is going to have to spend the same next year.

That is the reality. So set another calendar reminder for two weeks to remind the dork to point out again that our Health care did not get even more worse in 2024. In meantime a real person is wondering how to pay his very real out his pocket expenses.

Yip you a douce to even bring the union subject into this.

Yip you a douce to even bring the union subject into this.
What can I say, name calling at its best. Truly the best way to deal with someone who you disagree with. Very cool

What can I say, name calling at its best. Truly the best way to deal with someone who you disagree with. Very cool

Yip,

The issues are very real, some people are truly bearing the brunt of these changes. Changes which quite frankly are inexcusable and far, far from the norm
in our line of work.

Sometimes, for better or worse, you simply have to call a spade a spade.

Latest resources

Back