• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go to Jetblue?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The sooner everyone sends in a card, the sooner we can end this experiment. The company will never give us PSIA. The only way to achieve PSIA or better is via a CBA. Send in a card. Waiting only allows the company to take away more. Send in a card.

ski, I agree mostly with your last post, but take issue with this post. Based on JB history, we are right to be skeptical and plan for the worst. But this post that I am quoting gives the impression that you KNOW that the plans are getting worse next year. That is what I take issue with.

I do not "know" what the company is planning. I only know what the company is capable of doing based on history.

Send in a card. Tell your friends to send in a card.

History is an evil beeeach that keeps resurrecting herself from the dead to instill pain upon the stupid who failed to learn from her last time.

Jetblue hired a bunch of dogs. Some dogs need to be kicked harder and more times before they bite back.

So I hear that the new payrates will be 4% below peer set average. That premium is gone and that pay for DH will be half. And its locked in for 3 years! Just Wow!

I hear it is going to be a 24% raise with 1.5x deadhead. Premium is going to 2x pay rate and the trigger is gonna be 58 hours. This is locked in for 2 years....... See, we all can do this too.......

I think a fair question remains, what is the peer set especially in light of a stalled USAir/AA merger. I know they've discussed various scenarios.

18.3% increase on Jan. 1st. brings us up to PSIA on pay.

As long as there are no take backs like limiting/ending premium pay, 50% for DH legs, a three year lock-in, etc. I have pretty much lost hope that there will be any actual PEA language improvements, only that appendix A will have some base pay increase. If the rest of the PEA was good for us, they would have put it out weeks or months ago. Instead, two and half months from implementation we're still being test marketed. The PVC will get a few weeks to check it out, then we get a month to sign or not sign. Time's about up. Not a good sign.

The pea may be as bad as the leaks. It may be worse. It may be that these leaks are designed to get our expectations down, and the pea may not be that bad. The company may have come to the conclusion that a union is inevitable, and are putting out a bad pea to lock us into crap and make us negotiate back things we want.

The way this elt manages emotions and expectations they could be up to anything...

This really is a 2nd or even 3rd rate job here.

The way this elt manages emotions and expectations they could be up to anything...

This really is a 2nd or even 3rd rate job here.

Yeah. And to think I used to respect our management. But I can't respect people who hold their subordinates to higher standards than they hold themselves.

Latest resources

Back