• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go NAVY beat Air Force

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's a great game here at the end of the 3rd quarter.

The Navy guys are having a good laugh...the AF is showing their typical operational prowess:

The jumpmaster in the C-17 circling overhead for a couple of hours prior to the beginning of the game cancelled the jump due to wind.

The B-2 flyover was pretty weak; we could barely see the airplane. That's our typical high altitude AF; they don't like to get low.

And the F-22 flyover was 12 seconds late. I guess time doesn't really matter that much, that's why they can't land on carriers.

Once again... shut your man pleaser. Last I checked you've yet to ever do ANY of the things you're critiquing.

Once again... shut your man pleaser. Last I checked you've yet to ever do ANY of the things you're critiquing.

ditto...

congrats on the win today. do you guys still wear your name on your ass? that is so hot!

ditto...

congrats on the win today. do you guys still wear your name on your ass? that is so hot!

If we do have something stenciled on the back of our uniform it would read:

"Navy Football Owns Air Force.
AF, who is your Daddy?"

I'm betting the Mids at Navy are wearing out their stencil kits after Saturday's game.

AF isn't a major rival of Navy. The Mids are taught Beat Army cheers, not Beat AF.

The Zoomies are just another game in the schedule leading up to Army and then the CinC Trophy.

Last edited:
When is the last time USAF beat a ranked team, when is the last time USAF had a Hiesman (sp.?)Trophy winner?

DaveGriffin and Pilotyip,

Did either of you even go to Navy? If not, then please....shut the BLEEP up! Quit living your lives as "on-line" imposters/wannabees. If you wanted to go to Annapolis, perhaps you should have studied a little harder for your SAT's while you were in high school....:p

The only reason Navy won that game was do to sheer buffoonery on the part of Special Teams. 4 Turnovers resulting in 24 Navy points. Navy didn't win the game....Air Force just lost it.

Now, all that being said, the only time I root against Navy is when they are playing my alma matter. I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your season - particularly against Notre Dame!

BeeVee

DaveGriffin and Pilotyip,

Did either of you even go to Navy? If not, then please....shut the BLEEP up! Quit living your lives as "on-line" imposters/wannabees. If you wanted to go to Annapolis, perhaps you should have studied a little harder for your SAT's while you were in high school....:p

The only reason Navy won that game was do to sheer buffoonery on the part of Special Teams. 4 Turnovers resulting in 24 Navy points. Navy didn't win the game....Air Force just lost it.

Now, all that being said, the only time I root against Navy is when they are playing my alma matter. I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your season - particularly against Notre Dame!

BeeVee

Your right BeeVee. AF lost because of buffoonery...for the last 6 years.

They managed their special teams and the game like they are managing their tanker contract.

The F-22 guys were so late for their fly over they didn't even show up at half time for the traditional crew introduction. The finally got introduced to the crowd at the end of the 3rd quarter.

It's a freakin' football game. Arguing over who is better?? Get real. I'm going for the Coast Guard!! HAHA.

Latest resources

Back