• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not every one is given the same start in life. Maybe she was born to an abusive father ect.....

And again it is always someone elses fault, not surprised by this statement, this country has programmed you to think this way.

I say who cares if her father abused her, it is an obstacle that she has to overcome, but plenty of women have been abused by their fathers and turned out to be successful.

I am pretty sure that she is a waitress because she wants to be one, if she wanted something better and was not lazy she would find a way to do it.

I had many obstacles to where I am now, I worked hard, educated myself and became successful in my career.

and teeth
Yeah, because many people in this country can't afford basic health care, much less dentistry, that's really funny! Having been in this industry for 20+ years, I will have to admit, a significant portion of the pilot population is sadly pathetic. If you want to get a view of your future, look at Mexico's middle class. You might also take a look at the pay history of this industry, compared to 20 years ago the CEO's have slashed and pillaged the pay and benefits and while you may currently make more than the toothless Waffle House waitress, your time is coming.

And again it is always someone elses fault, not surprised by this statement, this country has programmed you to think this way.

I say who cares if her father abused her, it is an obstacle that she has to overcome, but plenty of women have been abused by their fathers and turned out to be successful.

I am pretty sure that she is a waitress because she wants to be one, if she wanted something better and was not lazy she would find a way to do it.

I had many obstacles to where I am now, I worked hard, educated myself and became successful in my career.

Many obstacles, what your dad make you buy your own gas for the car he gave you?
Worked hard mowing the lawn and taking the garbage out every thursday?
Educated yourself, I guess those gravy sucking teachers had no input towards your education.
Keep telling yourself that it was all you. I guess your CFI during your private lessons was just a formality too!
Keep telling yourself that it was all you, any inner city or extremely rural or even third world kid could do what you or are any us of do on a daily basis if given the opportunity, you some how think that the silver spoon you were fed with equates to hard work...it doesn't. You aren't that special.
You are proof that you cannot educate the ignorance out of a person.

Last edited:
I was born Mexico City, if you think that was a nice place to grow up you are sadly mistaken.
I wish I had a Father to give me a car, or heck I wish I had a father to sit down and eat a meal with when I was growing up. Sadly he was shot to death when I was to young to remember him.
So when I was 6 my Mother scrapped together what little bit of money she had and we moved up to Waco Texas to live with my uncle.
I would say that I had obstacles.

Latest resources

Back