• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GO JET info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think you would do well there. It's a great place to work, with an excellent contract: they really treat their pilots well. They have the shinyest, newest jets, with the best management team to back them up. The best part: the prospects of a long fulfilling career with gojets is unlimited.

What are you waiting for? Apply today!

Hello,

Looking for some basis info on:

1.) Upgrade times

2.) Aircraft options and orders

3.) Schedule

I would appreciate any info and You Can PM me with a response, to avoid the bashers.

Thanks

My oh my how the mighty have fallen........have fun over there - tell Uncle Hulie I said hello with one finger.:bomb:

BarbieJet FO, if you haven't noticed the guy was probably flying before you were a twinkle in both your dads eyes, Steve and Henry. Show some respect, I wonder if you were able o call him a deuche in real life.

P90X, yure s cooll.

eP.

BarbieJet FO, if you haven't noticed the guy was probably flying before you were a twinkle in both your dads eyes, Steve and Henry. Show some respect, I wonder if you were able o call him a deuche in real life.

STRONG respect from CX880

Ok, I hope none of you guys are ever unemployed and in need of a job, especially in a job market like one of todays.

They are interviewing and have called. Thanks for nothing and you will get the same from me in a time of need.

Ok, I hope none of you guys are ever unemployed and in need of a job, especially in a job market like one of todays.

They are interviewing and have called. Thanks for nothing and you will get the same from me in a time of need.

Last time I checked I was furloughed with nowhere near your flight time and experience.

Am I asking about GoJet? No. Am I working for GoJet? No. All I needed to know about G7 I obtained by PM, search, and networking.

This is a hot button issue and unfortunately you stirred the pot.

Best of luck to you though man these times ARE tough...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back