GO Cleared for take-off!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
redbook said:
TSH holdings is tsa. Same people, same management, with the money provided by the hard working employee groups of TRANS STATES.

So why then are these seperate:

DAL Holding, ASA, COMAIR
NWA Parent, NWA, MESBA
AMR, American, Eagle
CAL dba, ExpressJet (60%), CAL
U Group. USAirways, PSA, MidAtlantic
The Llst goes on and on....

They all get their funds for a/c from their parent company...

Last edited:
You let me know how you feel when GJET finds someone who'll do it cheaper than YOU and starts another alter ego. oh wait....they won't be able to.

KingKong2 said:
redbook said:
TSH holdings is tsa. Same people, same management, with the money provided by the hard working employee groups of TRANS STATES. /QUOTE]

So why then are these seperate:

DAL Holding, ASA, COMAIR
NWA Parent, NWA, MESBA
AMR, American, Eagle
CAL dba, ExpressJet (60%), CAL
U Group. USAirways, PSA, MidAtlantic
The Llst goes on and on....

the bottom guy at dal didn't go to comair to screw the guy who was ahead of him in seniority....you really are retarded with these analogies. G0jet tsa and NWA mesaba? You're kidding right?

GO interview at fed ex and propose your idea to your future fellow pilots of starting HoJet and being a new hire MD11 captain for less money. I am sure they would salute your ability in building a happy workplace.

Last edited:
redbook said:
GO interview at fed ex and propose your idea to your future fellow pilots of starting HoJet and being a new hire MD11 captain for less money. I am sure they would salute your ability in building a happy workplace.

Do you know how much a GJ pilot makes? I have yet to see their pay rates yet?

Last edited:
Do not worry Go-Jet now has the 1st protest against their Certificate....If Barb gets her way they will never fly.....

http://dms.dot.gov/search/document.cfm?documentid=340008&docketid=19877

the sky is finite. the country is finite. we cannot continue to load more andmore airplanes into the skies, causing utter destruction to those who live belowthese flight paths. they almost land in your yard these days!the people on the ground are being exposed to endless noise, danger and pollution what with drunk pilots, inadequately cheaply maintained planes, pilots who lie on their licenses, overloads and above weight airplanes, dirty polluted air. aviation gas is the most toxic. we say no and object to any more aviation companies. a moritorium should be in place. GJ should be rejected. this is an objection for the record.

I like the drunk pilot thing the best....

KingKong2 said:

The original plan and numbers I saw put it about a buck an hour over the TSA 50-seat rate with no block-or-better, which would be AWESOME at ORD and IAD. Is this correct? If not, care to provide us with documentation of hard numbers, or are you betting the company will duly compensate you for your efforts?

Last edited:
KingKong2 said:

1.ITS ABOUT THE SENIORITY....and you know it. That is why a one year fo with no scrupules jumps at the "opportunity". So even if you made 200/hr it would still be wrong. People have worked years here at tsa...what do you say to them? Why should you be in that seat? You have never and will never answer this question.

2.You won't make a fair wage at *************************, otherwise there would be no reason to whipsaw tsa. Which makes you even lower, because you would be a dirtbag, and for cheap.

Like I said, go try your Hojet idea at fed ex, southwest etc...you will get the same result as at tsa. You are a pariah for the rest of your life and your short career.

Coexclown said:
homer i hope your not defending these guys/gals.

No they aren't scabs, but they are just as bad...backstabbers trying to advance over the backs of others.

All in all, its like someone getting hired next to you dispatching making a dollar an hour less than you, and you getting phased out b/c you're "too expensive"...and you either lower your rate, or take a hike....

Right on, clown. You called this one absolutely right. I hope you live in your base, blowjet pilots - cause you ain't gettin no ride nowhere....

KingKong2 said:
I think you are wrong about this..... Trans States Airlines INC. has not creted any airline at all. TSH Holding has. The ALPA contract is with Trans States Airlines INC. not TSA Holdings. So Go-Jet Airlines LLC can continue and is not an alter-ego to TSAirlines dispite ALPA's hollow thunder.

A weak technicality that will not hold up to scrutiny before an arbitrator. This will end with an arbitrator ruling for ALPA and the HoJet pilots will be stapled to the bottom of the TSA list.

The alter-ego portion says something to the fact that "no alter-ego will be start to by-pass this CBA...." So, even if the above falls though, GJ was started to get around the APA CBA.

BS and you know it. TSA management doesn't need to create an entirely new pilot group to get around the APA scope. All they need is a new airline. TSA seniority list pilots could still be used for such an airline, and that's exactly what the TSA CBA requires. This isn't about getting around APA scope. This is about trying to break TSA ALPA.

PCL.... maybe you should go to GJ's... Since MESBA is now geting all your new RJ's you will probably upgrade sooner there!!!

No thanks. I sit in the top third of the Pinnacle list. I'm going to upgrade class in a few weeks. Thanks for the advice though. :rolleyes:

PCL_128 said:
A weak technicality that will not hold up to scrutiny before an arbitrator. This will end with an arbitrator ruling for ALPA and the HoJet pilots will be stapled to the bottom of the TSA list.

Where did you get your law degree???

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back