• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go Chargers !

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ruined my week! Best team, but worst headwork (penalties, fumbles) and catching of the ball by receivers I've ever seen in a playoff game! Bolts of old in that respect (not Lance and Fouts era but over the last decade). I'd be sick if I was LT and Rivers. Marty may have to go. That "prevent the win" defense at the end of the 1st half and end of the game was pathetic. Did the same against Baltimore. Completely squandered their talent; coach didn't have them prepared. And these guys are payed how much to catch a ball. Only weekness is consistancy at CB.
FURIOUS
Chris

Oh yea, Schotty really blew it. And IMHO, Drayton Florence should be fined and then fired for that ridiculous 15yd personal foul. I hate to see consummate professionals like LT on the same team as players like Florence.

Never bet against the Pats, atleast while they're still good. As much as I hate 'em, they are money, right Chperplt!

Ruined my week! Best team, but worst headwork (penalties, fumbles) and catching of the ball by receivers I've ever seen in a playoff game! Bolts of old in that respect (not Lance and Fouts era but over the last decade). I'd be sick if I was LT and Rivers. Marty may have to go. That "prevent the win" defense at the end of the 1st half and end of the game was pathetic. Did the same against Baltimore. Completely squandered their talent; coach didn't have them prepared. And these guys are payed how much to catch a ball. Only weekness is consistancy at CB.
FURIOUS
Chris

Get rid of him! The fins need a good coach! His playoff skid has to end sometime, just knew it wouldn't be tonight!

The Bolts would do well to take a lesson from NE, or more specifically, the BoSox, and can Marty. He's a great player's coach, best season and best team on both sides of the ball SD has had in years, but a terrible game coach. Grady Little got the BoSox to within one out of the World Series after a fantastic season, wild card race, division series and ALCS, until he left Pedro in in the 8th. He was canned in less than two weeks. You can't afford another great season all the while having the specter of a coach who can't lead a team to a post-season win in the back of everyone's mind for the next twelve months until groundhog day and Marty Ball (nice useless challenge in the second half, that timeout wouldn't have been usefull at all).

To add insult to injury my kid threw a fit and cried for two hours straight. (He's only 6 weeks, but he knows a greek tragedy when he sees one).

Here we go......

Here come the Pats to our house this weekend!!! Indy WILL prevail on Sunday. If our defense stays consistent and plays like they did against KC and Baltimore, they WILL be on their way to the Bowl!!! Not to mention the rushing game that Joseph Addai and Dominique Rhodes will bring to the table. Also, with Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison being to of the best receivers in league, the Colts should definitely be on their "A" game.

The Pats are definitely a familiar foe, but this time they come to the dome. They are by no means a sorry team. In the past few years, they pretty much rolled over on Peyton and the Colts. BUT, the last two meetings,which were IN Foxboro, Indy rolled over them. To have the Pats come to Indianapolis is a pretty big deal to Colts fans. I haven't checked the line to see who's favored and who's the underdog, but either way it whould definitely be a great game.

GO COLTS!!!!

Last edited:
Here come the Pats to our house this weekend!!! Indy WILL prevail on Sunday. If our defense stays consistent and plays like they did against KC and Baltimore, they WILL be on their way to the Bowl!!! Not to mention the rushing game that Joseph Addai and Dominique Rhodes will bring to the table. Also, with Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison being to of the best receivers in league, the Colts should definitely be on their "A" game.

The Pats are definitely a familiar foe, but this time they come to the dome. They are by no means a sorry team. In the past few years, they pretty much rolled over on Peyton and the Colts. BUT, the last two meetings,which were IN Foxboro, Indy rolled over them. To have the Pats come to Indianapolis is a pretty big deal to Colts fans. I haven't checked the line to see who's favored and who's the underdog, but either way it whould definitely be a great game.

GO COLTS!!!!

AMEN GO COLTS

Didn't see that one coming. Oh well, not the first time the best NFL team of the year is not going to the Superbowl....

That's true! And it's not the first time the Pats have knocked the best team out.

The pats have been in the AFC championship game 4 of the last 6 years.

GO PATS!!!!!!

And this was a rebuilding year. :beer:

Latest resources

Back