Global express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No kidding GV-touche, touche, indeed.

So, jonjuan, you're saying that you equate the term "Squid" with "Dick", huh?

While there are probably some in my service that agree with you, I think of the term, like Zoomy or Grunt, to just be a part of normal banter between the services.

Thanks for the out of context quote by the way.

SS

OK, I've only been flying the GX for 6 months so I'm not an "expert" but I can say that it is smooth and forgiving, even with my squid flying abilities. I've had no problems getting it up to alt on a full bag of gas. For the nitty gritty tech info, looks like GVflyer has done a good job of covering it, I can't compare, never been in one, all I can say is my boss traded his for a Global.
By the way, I too called my Navy brothers Squids when I was in the Corps.

Last edited:
Yeah, well, both of you are violating the "he who argues with a fool..." dictum. ;) TC

P.S.--Again, I say, which one pays more? :D

Kitty has been in the most important area, where the pax are. They are the ones who decide, ultimately, which jet is the best.

All you pilots need to shut up and get the owners to their meeting, no turbulance please. :)

So I guess you are saying that the Global Express is just a CRJ 900 with LEDs and big engines and extra gas? Will it go to "four one oh baby?" One last thing, does the global have the urine resistant rubber matting in the lav?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back