Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

EV120

Are we there yet?
I saw an ad for a Global 5000 Captain position in MSP. Any ideas who this is for???

Just a little bump to the thread...

Does anyone by chance have any contact information for the PepsiAmericas Flight Department, besides the corporate addresses?

Also, any inside information to the department would be appreciated.

EV120

it is pepsiamericas, but pick a number and get in line.
a lot of competition.

Spoke with the C.P. last week - mentioned that he is getting resumes by the truckload. MSP is a pilot rich environment from what little I know so yeah stand in line - unfortunately.

Talked to the Chief Pilot last week. The position(s) are in the final stages of being filled. Got a nice thanks for calling though.

msp job

Sorry EV for not getting back to you in a timely manner.

It sounded like he was being directed to hire locally. It is obvious that MSP has a few pilots walking around that are certainly qualified. What that means for other people is that there is no relocation program for this and that would make things very difficult for most people to pick up and move. Or so he says.

Good bunch of guys up there and the CP is a reall good guy. Best of luck to whomever gets this job. It is certainly a ray of sunshine for someone fo sho.

I figured as much. Makes sense though. I would have been willing to make the move. I really want to move my family back north.

Thanks for the reply.

Latest resources

Back