• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Global 5000 in MSP???

EV120

Are we there yet?
Total Time
9900+
I saw an ad for a Global 5000 Captain position in MSP. Any ideas who this is for???

EV120

Are we there yet?
Total Time
9900+
Just a little bump to the thread...

Does anyone by chance have any contact information for the PepsiAmericas Flight Department, besides the corporate addresses?

Also, any inside information to the department would be appreciated.

EV120

flyboy328

Total Time
7000+
global 5000

it is pepsiamericas, but pick a number and get in line.
a lot of competition.

Cat3C

Total Time
enough
it is pepsiamericas, but pick a number and get in line.
a lot of competition.

Spoke with the C.P. last week - mentioned that he is getting resumes by the truckload. MSP is a pilot rich environment from what little I know so yeah stand in line - unfortunately.

EV120

Are we there yet?
Total Time
9900+
Talked to the Chief Pilot last week. The position(s) are in the final stages of being filled. Got a nice thanks for calling though.

Cat3C

Total Time
enough
msp job

Sorry EV for not getting back to you in a timely manner.

It sounded like he was being directed to hire locally. It is obvious that MSP has a few pilots walking around that are certainly qualified. What that means for other people is that there is no relocation program for this and that would make things very difficult for most people to pick up and move. Or so he says.

Good bunch of guys up there and the CP is a reall good guy. Best of luck to whomever gets this job. It is certainly a ray of sunshine for someone fo sho.

EV120

Are we there yet?
Total Time
9900+
I figured as much. Makes sense though. I would have been willing to make the move. I really want to move my family back north.

Thanks for the reply.

Habib

Total Time
11:30
I see the Job is still posted on their website? Any more news on this?