Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

airforceusaf

ERAU all the way
ATTENTION TO ANYONE THINKING ABOUT ATTENDING EMBRY RIDDLE!

Embry Riddle is introducing glass cockpits into their fleet this summer. It is an exciting time to be attending ERAU, and i cant wait to go there in june! Boeing supplies the entire fleet at ERAU. About every 3-4 years they exchange there old fleet with a new one! There planes are top of the line!

airforceusaf said:
Boeing supplies the entire fleet at ERAU. quote]

I might be dumb, however, I always thought that ERAU used mostly Cessna’s and some Piper’s. And to my knowledge, I was never aware that Boeing made general aviation airplanes….. I might be dumb, but this just doesn’t seem right……

airforceusaf said:
Boeing supplies the entire fleet at ERAU.
I always wanted to get my PPL in a 737. Looks like I should've waited a few years and my dream would have came true! What do they have, a bridge program with SWA? Get your commercial license from Riddle w/ a 737 type and go straight in to a -800? :laugh:

Boeing...oh my god...make it stop. Whats your name ? I'm going over to admissions and I'm gonna kick whoever admitted you in the face.

gkrangers said:
Boeing...oh my god...make it stop. Whats your name ? I'm going over to admissions and I'm gonna kick whoever admitted you in the face.
Don't know about that, I bet he works for admissions. Just here trying to recruit kids with nothing better to do than blow mom and dad's money.

If you do find him, go drinking with him and talk about flying. He'll destroy you!

airforceusaf said:
About every 3-4 years they exchange there old fleet with a new one! There planes are top of the line!

why don't you quit beatin' off to pics of 172s and go to your English elective? and quit getting a hard-on for glass cockpit airplanes. we have had ours for about 9 months. big deal.

Embry-Riddle's flight degrees are just as much a rip-off as Delta Connection Academy's training is. if you go to ERAU for engineering, then i can respect the university. but you are taking it up the butt if you go there for flight training. get your head out of the clouds and look around, bro. you're no different than anyone else once you graduate from Riddle. save your money and go elsewhere, i beg you!!

Last edited:
cforst513 said:
but you are taking it up the butt if you go their for flight training.
It would appear you skipped that very same English elective.:laugh:

Latest resources

Back