• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Glad to be a freight dog.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice try. I have never hidden my real name or where I work. And I have always and only posted as flx757.

However, I see that since most of your previous usernames are currently banned, you started a couple of new ones and now return once "IHaveAPension" was recently released from the penalty box. RJDC and LucyFurr should be getting out soon, so no worries...right?

Last edited:
How bout 500 head of deer on a 60 series DC-8 out of Aukland in the middle of summer...no APU, No recircs or operational A/C.. It's raining inside the airplane before we even block out of Aukland and the smell could knock the buzzard off a Shi-it wagon. Not to mention the 20 or 30 DMI stickers all over the cockpit. 100 + dead deer on arrival in the US due to heat exposure or, perhaps just plane fear. Poor Deer. I soooo miss those days.:bawling: :beer: :D

Last edited:
CaptainMark said:
try pushing back for a trip from paris to milan only to find out they forgot to put the tarimasu in with the catering....what's that all about?

CaptainMark, you crack me up!! That was funny!! I look forward to meeting you in the AOC!!

fartknocker said:
CaptainMark, you crack me up!! That was funny!! I look forward to meeting you in the AOC!!

i will be the one with the blue pants, white shirt and will have a black flight kit and a leather jacket...

CaptainMark said:
i will be the one with the blue pants, white shirt and will have a black flight kit and a leather jacket...

That should be easy enough!!

nosewheel said:
How bout 500 head of deer on a 60 series DC-8 out of Aukland in the middle of summer...no APU, No recircs or operational A/C.. It's raining inside the airplane before we even block out of Aukland and the smell could knock the buzzard off a Shi-it wagon. Not to mention the 20 or 30 DMI stickers all over the cockpit. 100 + dead deer on arrival in the US due to heat exposure or, perhaps just plane fear. Poor Deer. I soooo miss those days.:bawling: :beer: :D

Capt Mark is funny. Hope to meet you soon as well. But "the smell could knock the buzzard off a Shi-it wagon" is downright hilarious! Priceless.

A-F'in-men, there's absolutely nothing else I'd rather be doing. You can't shut the whiny passengers up, but if the overspeed warning starts beeping in your ear, atleast you can shut her up by pulling the CB. Raising a glass to the pilots who know how to make it happen.

Raise a glass?? I'll raise a KEG to the freight dawgs that can outrun a Learjet in a Caravan.

Like me. :pimp:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back