• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Glad to be a freight dog.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm coming up on my 8th month of flying freight. It's been the most fun 8 months of flying I have ever done. 1 more month to go before I move on. I know i'm gonig to be sad when I do leave :(

mar said:
Thanks.

I sorta figured there was still a little camaraderie left out there.

Who woulda thunk it was with all the ugly guys with dirty shirts?

Fly like you stole it!

Hey...I just washed this shirt.....

I'm about to become a Freight Pup and I couldn't be happier! Whats this sitgma I hear about getting the "Cargo Stink" on you?

Millenuim Falcon

30West said:
Amen, from the comfort of my all expenses paid 3 day layover in Lagos after an all night flight in my APU broken, #1 thrust reverser locked out, #2 DME inop beat up 'ol barge that looks like it should have "Millenuim Falcon" painted on it!

Han Solo was a Freight Dawg & he got to bang princess Laya!

Amen-Amen, boxes don't bitch....

Try downloading a load of pigs from Vatry to Lagos, then going over to Entebbe and uploading a load of fish to take back to Vatry. Now that's some stank! And of course no APU!

Oh yeah?

Try a load of sled dogs in a Caravan strapped down to the seat tracks with a sheet of plastic on the floor.

Steamed up windows, dog breath, dog piss and a pilot who's allergic to dogs.

That was a pleasure.

Another Harrison Ford reference: "Snakes? I hate snakes."

try pushing back for a trip from paris to milan only to find out they forgot to put the tarimasu in with the catering....what's that all about?

My guess

CaptainMark said:
try pushing back for a trip from paris to milan only to find out they forgot to put the tarimasu in with the catering....what's that all about?

I'd say the Italian baker's union went on strike!

Trivia: Tiramisu. A contraction of the Italian words Tira (Lift) mi (me) su (up).

How'd you ever get airborne?

IHaveAPension said:
Although most of the freighters I fly are not that old and definately not beat up, I'm so glad I don't fly passengers.

IHaveAPension is Rhoid, TheGuat, RJDC, LucyFurr, TheGuppyKiller, E170GuppyKiller, GuppyKiller, TheMissingLink, OUT, 410Dude, FreightNazi, ABXpert, among many others.

Latest resources

Back