• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gla

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
9 out of 10 only because of irreconcilable philosphical diferences. The Russian judge always sandbags the American gymnast. You doing highspeeds? And does this place not suck more than you remember?

As for a longer barreled A2, I don't claim to need reliable fragmentation with ball ammo at 300 yards, cause I can't shoot that well anyway. The A2 is classy, but the M4 is such a versatile platform.

Its ok grab a Springfield Armory M1A/M14 and be amazed you will love it!

Old school on the Springfields, have a correct-grade 1944 M1 in the rack :)

And the bushy is a real aluminum one. Don't have any experience with the Corbon series, but it aint a heavy rifle to begin with. That acquisition kinda made me scratch my head, but whatever.

As for ammo, anything other the .22LR is highway robbery. Pistol calibers seem to be a bit more moderate, but any mil caliber is just horrible. I was happy to pay .36/rd for Prvi .223. Shudder to think about feeding a .308.

My old man picked up a national match M1 from the 60's I believe pretty nice. You wouldn't believe how much 1940's M1's were going for. As for the price of ammo you have 2 options, foreign bulk ammo or reload. I'm getting broke over .45's for my 1911 its freaking ridiculous.

Haha ya I don't know if I could keep that up as a hobby anymore. But I'f im happy I wouldn't really care I'm so damn broke right now that Lakes would be a raise. Its been awhile since I've flown and I need it bad so hopefully lakes will take me in January. Besides I wonder what its like to work with a bunch of gays ;)

Latest resources

Back