• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gla

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As compared to the 16 an hour at GLA yes.

A small piece of honor or a little slice of shame, pick one. The stigma isn't what it used to be, but enjoy explaining the situation to everyone who raises an eyebrow long into the future. Whatever.

As compared to the 16 an hour at GLA yes.
Thats a horrible argument. That would be like saying compared to Hitler Obama would be a good leader, so I am voting for him. When in the end both men would lead their country to destruction.

Thats a horrible argument. That would be like saying compared to Hitler Obama would be a good leader, so I am voting for him. When in the end both men would lead their country to destruction.

Wow, that is hilarious. I guess you'd rather vote for a brain-dead old man with one foot in the grave and his fascist right-wing christian extremist running-mate.

I can't wait until my generation who went to college grows into power. By then, the uneducated right-wing lunatics will be gone and religion in this country will finally die. Your old road is rapidly aging, please get out of the new one if you can't lend a hand, the times they are a-changin'.

You might want to practice saying "President Obama."

McCain sucks even more than Obama, however I think that Yobama will be the next president, that is why I referenced him.

Bob Barr for President!!

http://www.bobbarr2008.com/

Your statement is funny though. While I consider myself an independent, and hate both parties equally, as they are both exactly the same. Why I find your statement funny is because it has been researched and it turns out that the more educated people become the more right they tend to lean. Look at all those on wall street, they vote republican. Look at all those in the ghetto on welfare, they vote Democratic.

Last edited:
Will be doin all that this December CFI/II MEI

Wow, that is hilarious. I guess you'd rather vote for a brain-dead old man with one foot in the grave and his fascist right-wing christian extremist running-mate.

I can't wait until my generation who went to college grows into power. By then, the uneducated right-wing lunatics will be gone and religion in this country will finally die. Your old road is rapidly aging, please get out of the new one if you can't lend a hand, the times they are a-changin'.

You might want to practice saying "President Obama."

LOL, well done, 9 out of 10 points for the rant. Trogdor, you'll be happy to know I bought a new assault rifle, just in case :)

Latest resources

Back