GJ sucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sammy777

I really lost my time in with their interview, and this is what I found.
Thier bid lines are not commutable, they work 5on and 2off with the first
day starting early in the morning and the last day ending late in the afternoon. The health benefits are crappy, you have to pay $500 monthly
for it. They only have a 10 year contract with United for only 10 airplanes,
and the other 40 options will be exercise IF they find any more contracts with other Majors. As of now GJ has no offer from other major, which means
no one knows upgrade times. Oh, and about the pay scale no info on what it will be until negotiations with teamsters are done, it could be less or more
than their actual pay scale

One of the few things nearly certain is that they WON"T be Teamsters. There is no way the company can prevail against the single carrier petition pending before the NMB now. AS it stands now into the indefinite future pay and benefits suck at GayJets plus it is a pariah alter-ego. Don't go there

tj

No shock there. It's bad enough working for Hulas with a contract, much less without one.

tjsatter said:
There is no way the company can prevail against the single carrier petition pending before the NMB now. tj

Like the NMB is so pro-union you couldn't lose...:rolleyes:

Oh... but..... but...... The G0Jets guys aren't bad. They have the second highest pay in the industry to fly 66 seaters! And they.... they.... aren't scabs!! And...and....

incubus said:
when did you interview, who interviewed you, where did you interview?

I interviewed two 5days ago in St.louis. I think thats were transtates is, old
TWA building. The place looks very crappy

TiredOfTeaching said:
Oh... but..... but...... The G0Jets guys aren't bad. They have the second highest pay in the industry to fly 66 seaters! And they.... they.... aren't scabs!! And...and....

So wise one... They haven't crossed any picket line and they admittedly ARE NOT operating in any violation to the CURRENT TSA scope clause. So what this boils down to is that they just get paid less than what you'd be willing to fly the CRJ-700 for... Sounds like this is more your problem than theirs. Don't you think you should be angy with TSA management ??? If that's the case quit your job at TSA and go to work somewhere else where you'd be happier.

Last edited:
sammy777 said:
I interviewed two 5days ago in St.louis. I think thats were transtates is, old
TWA building. The place looks very crappy

That's the place!!!!!

Latest resources

Back