• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GJ Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just don't say anything bad about the company boys and girls- He doesn't want to (here )sic it.

If Chuck Norris ever ran out of women - he'd simply kick your a$$ and steal yours.....

Pilotsrule said:
Cargo- PM me I am starting class at GJ soon.. I will give you the gouge from the interview. Ignore the rest of these losers..

Sorry bud, I think you have to be out of High School before even GJs will give you a chance. Isn't it past your bedtime?

Pilotsrule vbmenu_register("postmenu_899414", true); thanks..

I dont need to jump seat I will live in base. I worked for Air Wisconsin....All regional airlines are the same....they will all even out in the end...its already happening.....take a look around..

Chuck Norris built a time machine and stopped the Kennedy assassination, by stopping the bullets with his beard, and JFK's head exploded in sheer amazement. If you Google "Chuck Norris," your search will say "He's right behind you."

Every mathematical inequality officially ends with "< Chuck Norris"

---AND---

He won a game of connect-four in only three moves.

cargojunkie said:

I dont need to jump seat I will live in base. I worked for Air Wisconsin....All regional airlines are the same....they will all even out in the end...its already happening.....take a look around..

The difference here being you will NEVER get hired by another airline. You better enjoy your career and pray you never lose this "last and final job," because you are finished in the industry kid!

737 Pylt said:
The difference here being you will NEVER get hired by another airline. You better enjoy your career and pray you never lose this "last and final job," because you are finished in the industry kid!

Note that this statement is coming from a Delta pilot, not another RJ pilot. Contrary to popular belief, this GJ thing isn't just known on the regional level. Enjoy your career flying 6 day trips for only credit time.

Pilotsrule said:
Cargo- PM me I am starting class at GJ soon.. I will give you the gouge from the interview. Ignore the rest of these losers..

Actually you should both do yourself a favor and stay far away from any company run by HK. And I do mean that in all seriousness.

cargojunkie said:

You mean you were FIRED from Air Wisconsin. Now I can see you truly were't worthy of working at AWAC.

Latest resources

Back