• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GJ Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice attitude tough guy, but it won't get you a ride on my a/c with a GJ I.D. :)

Moderator reviewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Luck Guy

cargojunkie said:
Anybody interview with them? PM me if you have info. aviationinterviews.com and airlinepilotcentral have no info.

written test? YES sim? B720 general interview questions? how long did the interview last?30 at no time does S.P. look up at you.

are they growing?prob how many airplanes do they have?7 make that 70 reserve time?2am-11:59pm upgrade time?none pay? it looks cool enough days off?t,w,thur bases? MOT, ND

Any information will help. I interview next week! GOOD LUCK

I know your opinion on the airline and dont want to here it.

thanks

Cargojunkie,

When you click the "report a post" button a message is sent to my email box. I don't want spam. I read your request the first time, and I didn't do anything.

So take this as: "you concerns are noted."

Here are the rules regarding posts to be deleted:

Don't cuss people out. Don't use people's real names. Don't post scab-lists. None of these have happened here.

These men (women too?) are giving you an opinion. While I will remain neutral on this subject, I will say this. Consider what you are reading. You asked for information on the company, specifically their benefits. One poster has said that you won't sit in his jumpseat. That is a consideration I might make.

So here is my ruling on this thread. It will remain open until the above problems are encountered. Everyone play nice. Review the rules of this forum. Report a post when there is a violation. Otherwise, quit spamming my inbox.

cargojunkie said:

Why the deleted post. So if someone doesn't tell you exactly what you want to here you report them to the internet police? Nice!

It may not be what you want to here but you should go anywhere else until this is resolved with TSAH.

Cargojunk? Can you tell me why you would except this job instead of going to another company?

This just in.......... Chuck Norris is going to kill all GJ pilots after he makes them eat his crap......... Hoe your Junkie ass doesn't ever commute through the ATL.

Latest resources

Back