• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Giant douchebag or Giant douchebag?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope he brought more flashcards with different girls' names on them. That way if Kristen wasn't impressed, he can go on to the next one.

I would have picked the puke outta my teeth before snapping the picture though. . .

difete said:
Pretty sure the chick got impressed.
Cant blame the guy. Good idea.

Darned toot'n!

He did it all for the nookie! And I've done alot stupider things in my time for a little somethin'-somethin' . . . . and so, probably, have you . . .

"I did it all for the nookie, c'mon
The nookie, c'mon
So you can take that cookie
And stick it up your yeah!"

Someone post a picture of that kid standing next to a 172 in a flight suit. I love that one. I'm going to use it as my desktop wallpaper.

Why do you guys all want to bash the poor kid. 90% of people puked their guts out the first time they rode in a T-34. We all were that pimply faced excited kid once. That's why we do this job, we love to fly! It sure isn't for the money.

PeanuckleCRJ said:
I know ya'll like seeing pictures of douchebags (remember the one's I took a while back just to see how long it would take them to make it on here?).. here is this week's- except this guy is serious...

This guy is not a private pilot.. dad's naval flight suit... back seat of a piston T-34 in an O2 mask... all most fell over laughing when he sent me this one...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/flydeltajets/DSCF3998.jpg

It looks more like a civil air patrol kid who is getting a ride in a Navy T-34C. Note the fact that he is wearing a helmet covered with reflective white tape and a black patch of velcro on the top and an LPU/survival vest. If this were taken from the back of a civilian T-34, it would be odd to take the extra step of wearing that bulky harness. If he is indeed in a Navy T-34, the vest/LPU and helmet is required to be worn(but not with the mask).

Shrek said:
He is the type of guy that says WILCO 4 times a day on the radio.....lol

What problem do you have with using WILCO? It is in the pilot/controller glossary. I find it useful to succinctly respond to certain ATC instructions that don't require a lengthy readback.

http://www.faa.gov/atpubs/PCG/W.HTM

WILCO- I have received your message, understand it, and will comply with it.

Just don't use it with ROGER. That would be redundant and sound silly.

-Stepclimb

Latest resources

Back