Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JoeyC

Hey all..

I heard that Gulfstream was finally starting to hire folks the legitimate way and I just checked on the APC website and it said that they are hiring off the street FO's? Anyone know anything about this? Is the PFT thing finally gone?

I commute from FL to the northeast and its getting pretty old and I know with the holidays around the corner the commute is going to be even tougher. I have thought about trying to get on as a street captain with them. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

wouldnt surprise me. their PFT market can now go spend the same money at jet U and fly a shiny CRJ instead of a 1900.

Hey all..

I heard that Gulfstream was finally starting to hire folks the legitimate way and I just checked on the APC website and it said that they are hiring off the street FO's? Anyone know anything about this? Is the PFT thing finally gone?

I commute from FL to the northeast and its getting pretty old and I know with the holidays around the corner the commute is going to be even tougher. I have thought about trying to get on as a street captain with them. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

They are hiring Fo's the bad thing is dont expect a quick upgrade. have about 15 Fo's that are ready to upgrade but wont let them and they hired off the street Ca due to the lack of Fo's. Most of the Fo's that are getting held back are getting paid Ca pays which is the only good thing. Should be pretty easy to hold a line especially in TPA. Decent contract some Fo's that I know credit around 130 a month only flying around 85 -90 hours. I was hired as a off the street Ca and they have hired around 40 more since Jan. thety are loosing alot of CA moving on

Why are they holding back FOs from upgrading?

So what is life like there as a street Capt? I'm in FL and thinking about sending in a resume.

They probably need more crews for the new US Air flying they bid for (most of the EAS cities that air midwest is dropping) out of PIT/CLT.

Latest resources

Back