Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dew pylot

Plain old member
for all of you out there with some experience with swa, i was wondering what the best route of action is to get there in the end. i am working on my com rating and have always dreamed of working for swa. so how would i prepare early for it? any info is appreciated. thanks

Get into the left seat of a turbine a/c as fast as possible, also continue to dream as it will probably come true. It worked for me even after interviewing two times at SWA, but still had SWA as my #1 goal. Good Luck Start on the 28th

SWA PreReq's

Also, make sure you have your 4 year degree and build a solid work history and reputation. SWA will be very interested in what previous employers/coworkers think of you - take any job you get seriously enough to do well at it (including being a student) but not so seriously you don't have fun! Especially flying jobs, this is a great bussiness and if you can't have fun towing banners, treaching stalls, etc then you'll find that the destination isn't worth the trip. If, on the otherhand, a C-150 flyby gives you goosbumps, you'll be flying Shamu before you know it!
Good luck! Fly safe!

Latest resources

Back