• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Getting a job as a pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dont do it!!!!!! in the words of billy madison when the fat kid wanted to go to hike school. "stay here as long as you can, you gota cherish it, you do" Flying is much like "hike school"

hey yip how do you feel about flying as a career. Would you say its one of those jobs that you can make 100 grand without a college degree. and would you say there is a looming pilot shortage. just kidding, your posts rock. but you MUST "come to the dark side....."

no1p2-

With a total time of 8? I dunno. My buddies at eagle say they're hard up. So, get your time a little higher -maybe 40-45. You're probably golden.

In all seriousness, if you want to get a feeling for what airlines are looking for, there are good resources all over the online world. Try checking out aviationinterviews.com. You can register for free and it will give you an idea of what each airline's interview process is like.

When an individual applies for a position as a pilot for an airline, besides meeting or exceeding the flying qualifications for that particular airline, what other factors determines whether a person gets hired as a 1st officer candidate?

Dude you went to the wrong place to get some legitimate info! LOL This is a forum for low-paying pissed off pilots to release their anger.

Dude you went to the wrong place to get some legitimate info! LOL This is a forum for low-paying pissed off pilots to release their anger.

Which makes it a good place for honest answers. Stay away from aviation. That's my 2 cents, and half my paycheck.

Latest resources

Back