• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

General Lee Banned?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I actually liked the General. I think that banning someone who actually puts logic and thought into his post because he uses the "s" word is unbelievable since we have plenty of tools here who flame, stir the pot, and generally make pilots in our profession look like a bunch of morons for their post on a public forum. At least GL had intelligent and thought out views of the aviation community, although we all did not agree or see eye to eye with him at times. That is more than what many here have contributed.

btw....the site is running EXTREEMLY SLOW!!!!!:(

General is under a some HUGE stress right now and he should be able to come back after a period of time.......

Longhorn said:
I actually liked the General. I think that banning someone who actually puts logic and thought into his post because he uses the "s" word is unbelievable since we have plenty of tools here who flame, stir the pot, and generally make pilots in our profession look like a bunch of morons for their post on a public forum. At least GL had intelligent and thought out views of the aviation community, although we all did not agree or see eye to eye with him at times. That is more than what many here have contributed.

Ditto...

Latest resources

Back