• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

General Lee banned for debating people

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was a Commuter Pilot for a few years and I wear that mantle proudly! All you Commuter Pilots flying ATR's and RJ's should lighten up.

If it quacks like a duck...TC

bvt1151 said:
sounds like a classic case of flame bait on your six.

I don't see it. The General sounds respectful as far as I can tell. The other guy sounds antagonistic. That's not to say that the General hasn't ever been crass - he has quite a bit. But sounds like this guy took things personally and then banned him. Classy.

I am no fan of the General, in fact I find him to be quite a bit of a horse's ass, but I tend to be 50% ACLU "I disagree with what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it," and 50% "give him enough rope to hang himself."

In either event, heavy handed censorship is the beginning of the end to most freedoms...

Obviously a personal agenda against the General.

Wouldn't you like to have IFLY as your neighborhood cop when he decides that he doesn't like you?

Childish.

bvt1151 said:
sounds like a classic case of flame bait on your six.

I am just trying to understand this. I enjoy his posts because they are so outlandish. So what if he is wrong a lot. I just posted what was said between them. No flame here.

OYS

General Lee exceeded the allowable number of posts and, therefore, is no longer eligible to participate.

In all seriousness, this moderator gives both Flightinfo & ASA a bad name. Using his juvenile logic, everyone in this thread is now grounds for permanent dismissal.

Freaking fascist IFLY4FOOD,

COMMUTER COMMUTER COMMUTER. Ban away.

"Bomb-bomb-bomb, bomb-bomb, ba-bomb. There, you going to lock me up in "airport" jail?"

The vile little man is on a major power trip, which has served absolutely NO purpose. Even Eagleflip w/his whiff of bias gives the jetBlue flamers a warning shot. Ya can't demand respect. On another note, that's why you’re still a commuter.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back