• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

General Lee and Delta adds direct service from Memphis to Amarillo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, and all of at the legacy's that got their job without pay for training, want to thank them for bringing the rest of the industry down to their payscales, and in most cases lower!
I've read this seven times and still have no idea what your trying to say???????

Dont Republic E175 captains make more than USAirways E190 captains?

The airline pilot world is upside down. Don't let the fact that a majority of us vote republican ease your confusion.

I've read this seven times and still have no idea what your trying to say???????

Southwest was a second tier airline, and was always last on everyone's choice to work.
You had to buy your job there and pay for training. No different than ACA, Comair, and ASA did back then.
Only guys that couldn't make it to better places paid for their job.
No different than some of the sw skirts on here.

Scope,

I've flown with a ton of SW guys that have come from all those other carriers... UA, DAL, US, you name it. They all made a great move albeit risky at the time.

I find it hilarious that you of all people (scoping out the RJ) have a problem with NON-RJ Southwest. That's the most ironic thing I've ever heard.

You gotta upgrade someday and last time I looked the MadDog flies to most of the places you dump on.

Gup

Sorry Gup, in a courtroom they would call this "assuming facts not yet in evidence." I'm not at ALL sure the corporal could pass an upgrade ride and line check...

And even if he did, can you imagine the poor suckers that will have to yank gear for this toolbag?

Sorry Gup, in a courtroom they would call this "assuming facts not yet in evidence." I'm not at ALL sure the corporal could pass an upgrade ride and line check...

And even if he did, can you imagine the poor suckers that will have to yank gear for this toolbag?

If he is flying the 767, he probably got a type rating (paid for by Delta) due to insurance reasons flying the North Atlantic. So, he probably passed some rides. You try to slam the General, but it all makes us look at your own flying and compare it. If I were at the airlines, I would want a choice of different flying so as not to become bored. You guys do have better pay right now compared to Delta, but that may not always be the case.

They are running out of cities to put them on, and now they are just throwing darts at a map, hoping something will stick. I hope it works.....They tried Corpus Cristi too from ATL, and I don't think that stuck around very long.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Yep, almost 8 years...not a long time if you are a loggerhead turtle...if you are a dog, most of a lifetime.

CRP was ALWAYS full...STILL don't know why it got the axe...but it did.

ka

i could hold the md88 now. No thanks. That is the difference between a legacy and you guys---a choice in aircraft. I am waiting for lineholder on the 737-700/800, and it's not too far off. I guess i could also go to the a320 eventually. Those planes do not go to any small towns in texas or isp thank gawd.

Bye bye--general lee

$1.2 ba ba ba ba ba ba ba billion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back