• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

General Lee and Delta adds direct service from Memphis to Amarillo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You gotta upgrade someday and last time I looked the MadDog flies to most of the places you dump on.

Gup

I could hold the MD88 now. No thanks. That is the difference between a legacy and you guys---a choice in aircraft. I am waiting for lineholder on the 737-700/800, and it's not too far off. I guess I could also go to the A320 eventually. Those planes do not go to any small towns in Texas or ISP thank gawd.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I've seen A320's in plenty of cold places in the Dakotas. They also spend the night in Flint (Detroit Lite)

I've seen A320's in plenty of cold places in the Dakotas. They also spend the night in Flint (Detroit Lite)

don't dump on flint. redwood lodge good beer, good food and some hot girls. don't know if delta stays near there but i wouldn't be suprised if they did.

I could hold the MD88 now. No thanks. That is the difference between a legacy and you guys---a choice in aircraft.

Bye Bye--General Lee
You forgot to mention other differences. Those low life LCC guys are flying the same airplane and making far more than Delta, a legacy carrier.
They even make more than the 767 guys!!!

You forgot to mention other differences. Those low life LCC guys are flying the same airplane and making far more than Delta, a legacy carrier.
They even make more than the 767 guys!!!

Yes, and all of at the legacy's that got their job without pay for training, want to thank them for bringing the rest of the industry down to their payscales, and in most cases lower!

Yes, and all of at the legacy's that got their job without pay for training, want to thank them for bringing the rest of the industry down to their payscales, and in most cases lower!

I would like to apologize on behalf of every WN pilot that $196/hr has brought down the industry payscales.

Please forgive us.

Gup

Yeah, that had NOTHING to do with management using BK to cut costs, did it?
Management has always wanted their pilots to make less and they got their golden opportunity.
What is that I hear? Oh, sounds like another Regional took more of your flying!

Sorry to burst your bubble chief;

WN isn't the only LCC where the CA are out earning DAL

I suppose you have two more airlines to add to the list that keeps you drooling at night

You may continue "to flap your man pleaser"

Begin

:laugh:

I would like to apologize on behalf of every WN pilot that $196/hr has brought down the industry payscales.

Please forgive us.

Gup

It's funny how many mainline pilots always find others at fault for their own problems.

Latest resources

Back