Gemini Worldwide Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

shon7

When does Gemini start operations? Is it a completely new company or will they fly with the previous crew at Gemini Air Cargo?

The MD11's were aquired by World along with 1/3 of the pilots. I didn't think the new company ever really got off the ground? Maybe I missed it somewhere. Run far far away... Do not look back, do not cross go, do not collect $200.00. Just run away.

Sincerely,
A former employee.

Last edited:
When does Gemini start operations? Is it a completely new company or will they fly with the previous crew at Gemini Air Cargo?

According to their website, they "plan" to start back in June of 2009 and they're "planning for a busy 2009". Both phone numbers are invalid. What does that tell ya?

At least they're not running an application fee scam like Family Airlines.....or whatever they call it now.

Last edited:
The MD11's were aquired by World along with 1/3 of the pilots. I didn't think the new company ever really got off the ground? Maybe I missed it somewhere. Run far far away... Do not look back, do not cross go, do not collect $200.00. Just run away.

Sincerely,
A former employee.

Are the 1/3 of the pilots flying the line at World Airways or being made to sit it out on furlough?

Are the 1/3 of the pilots flying the line at World Airways or being made to sit it out on furlough?

All furloughed pilots that wanted to come back are back as of July 15, 2010 or thereabouts. World furloughs in reverse seniority order like every other union outfit.

Not keeping up with the industry are ya?

Seniority is seniority.

Latest resources

Back