Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Blue? With gold trim!!

Well now, that changes everything...

[On an unrelated note...] I received some more mass mail today from H & B regarding the "restructuring." In it, they outlined/revealed the salaries/costs of those involved. Obscene...

It'll be interesting to read the argument concerning an 1113c motion. I.e., how the company might justify that our present salaries are unduly burdensome; especially since they --and ALPA-- were both gloating about our apparent 3% pay raise. Hmm, perhaps the TA wasn't as great as originally advertised? Sigh...

Where the money's at...

I've already thrown it away.

Perhaps somebody can correct the following...

The lawyer who undersigned the last motion was to receive 126K+ for his efforts...

Lesser educated folks --financial advisors/accountants and the like-- were to receive 44K+ a piece...

Seabury Group http://www.seaburygroup.com/index.html stands to receive about 1.3 million...

H & B to receive about 1.2 million...

Somebody who bothered to keep it please correct me. In any case, it certainly 'puts things into perspective.'

Last edited:
The timing of preparing the 1113 action makes me think it was going to happen regardless of the vote. They also agreed not to file the motion if the TA passes. I dont they have any intention to keeping their word.

Who has blue with gold trim??

A judge will never rule in GAC's favor. Never happened at any carrier and it won't happen here. Tell the judge we been on a payfreeze for the last 4 years:) Rumor is that are trusted MEC is in line for the DO job if this go's thru !!!! Vote NO.

It's better to die on your feet,then live on your knees. Solidarity will rule.

During the first Miami roadshow (goatrodeo) the MEC was asked about the DO job and he said that he has not been contacted by anyone concerning the DO job. I believe him, his integrity is important to him and he couldn't be very effective as Do if he stood up and lied at the very onset of this TA vote.
For what it is worth.

Gotta agree, Rumors such as who's getting what job serve no purpose. Vote on the TA itself, not some perceived rumor.Besides the idea that one persons opinion can influence a entire vote is far fetched.

MD11FO said:
Gotta agree, Rumors such as who's getting what job serve no purpose. Vote on the TA itself, not some perceived rumor.Besides the idea that one persons opinion can influence a entire vote is far fetched.

Scare Tactics

Latest resources

Back