• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gemini TA results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
3% is a joke. Management is laughing all the way to the bank as they cash their bonus checks, remember that when you are trying to put food on your table.

Mangement doesn't move airplanes, pilots do. Management needs a kick in the groin in this country. The new revolution is coming.

The continuing dumbing down of America. Pilots are supposed to be well educated? WTFWYGT????

Last edited:
I did mention in a previous post the need for a change in the MEC and neg. committee. Maybe we'll see them up in the head shed in some managerial positions soon!

fogrunner said:
Disappointing to say the least. It is about 15% less.

I think you will see a new-hire class in the 4th and 1st quarters.
I was just in HR and they said look for a class at the start of 07.

for new f/o's it will start at 45 a year, 64 second and then every year about a 2 dollar (3%) an hour increase @65 hrs a month.
Current second year f/o's continue on the pay freeze (3rd year pay is 3 cents less than current 2nd year) before they see a $1500.- increase over the 4th year.
FE's are also taking a beating and captain pay is nothing to write home about either.
This ain't the pay you should get for driving heavy iron around the world on 16 hr (sometimes longer) duty days going into crappy airports in S America, Afrika and the far east on the back side of the clock

Sucks, naturally if I hear any dope who voted in favor of this RTA whine about their pay.. they can get stuffed, I'll not be shouting the round for that particular person. It is over, but hell.. 51% I'd say that is a clear indication that we didn't get s>>>. How about reviving a few of the outstanding issues, month to month, carry in out. ohh sorry.. that is sorted in the RTA, so nice of them to give that up in the RTA. less than 11 off we get OT, even if on a scheduled day off. Ahh that kills the carry in and out grievance, oops forgot that was a gain? for us? ohh well, time to kick it and press on. Too bad though, Aug 31 2009 yeah baby hahahahahaha

How in the hell did 27 voting members get suckered into saying yes to this POS. This smells fishy. I think it's time for a pole. I voted NO. Time to fly by the book:) hint hint

Latest resources

Back