Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fogrunner

Ratification of Tentative Agreement

Today the council reached a decision to ratify our Tentative Agreement. 86% of eligible voting members voted with a resulting 51% approval.

Sorry to hear that Fog, I know you guys - well most of you - sure wanted to make it a better place. Good luck.

I wonder how many hanging chads there were on this vote? Sounds like management won this one. They only negotiate for a 51% approval. They got it.

Good luck guys!

BBB

Hey we had a process the membership voted twice. We move on. There will be quite a few upset people, such is life.
I certainly do not think it is doom and gloom. You never get what you want, you get what you negotiate. We negotiated, the membership voted, we move forward.

Hey Fog--

Thanks for all the good info in the past. How does the new payscale compare with the old frozen one?

Disappointing to say the least. It is about 15% less.

I think you will see a new-hire class in the 4th and 1st quarters.

Last edited:
I'm a Gemini hopefull....

could someone please post the new rates per the TA and any other work rule changes worth noting.

Thanks in advance

Fog, and everybody else. Thanks for all the info for us GAC hopefuls.

Sorry to hear it guys, I was hoping it would turrn out better. Not just for my sake (if I ever get hired there), but for you guys and very other ACMI operator.

I guess the 51% voted for what they think they are worth as professional pilots flying heavy A/C all over the world...

Latest resources

Back