• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gemini TA results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny, most people I spoke with, said they were voting NO, WTFhappen?
And then it passes by 1%...
Its time to recount the votes...

There is an MD11 FO I think his handle is xxxxxx or something to that effect. Well if you read his posts he was vehemently opposed to the contract. The first vote, he voted no, this time, I found out tonight he voted for it. He resigned the other day.
Stuff happens. There were a few who were not comfortable with there no vote. They needed roughly 27 guys to change their mind. And that's what happened.

Funny, most people I spoke with, said they were voting NO, WTFhappen?
And then it passes by 1%...
Its time to recount the votes...

If it had failed by one vote would you be asking for a recount? I for one feel that we have to have faith in the process.
I don't know if any of you saw it. The MEC posted a question from an 11 Captain. The first phrase that he wrote was, "I do not not care about the pay package". When I read that, I knew we were in trouble.

The thing Fog is, most of the pilots here in Gemini are from the military, they get two salaries, one from the military (Pension) and the second one from Gemini, saying that they care a rat @$$ the other people and that's the way it is.

Fog,
The thing is had it failed by 1%, the MEC would go back and negociate for the same BS as we got now. What did we get in this TA that we didn't have before? As a matter of fact we negociated for less...
When I say its time for a recount its because I don't trust this MEC. Why were they trying so hard to sell us this peace of sh$t.

porra said:
When I say its time for a recount its because I don't trust this MEC. Why were they trying so hard to sell us this peace of sh$t.

I agree with your sentiment as far as the ammended CBA. I am not privy to the inside dealings of our MEC, however, I believe ALPA national has control over our balloting as it is electronically tabulated. All this falls under the RLA and for some one or organization to manipulate the vote whether it be the Union or the Company would be breaking Federal Law.

Latest resources

Back