Gemini aircargo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

uspilot

Anybody has a class date on 10/24 with gemini. Is it all DC-10 or mix of both 10 and 11. I have heard few people are not going to show up due to pay freez. Thanks

uspilot said:
Anybody has a class date on 10/24 with gemini. Is it all DC-10 or mix of both 10 and 11. I have heard few people are not going to show up due to pay freez. Thanks

Good, let them not show up. i interviewed there and hadn't heard back. I tried to get a hold of somebody over there, but no luck. if they don't want to show, fine, if they call me, I'd show up.

Drill man. I have some good friends there. The more people that do not show up the better it is for the GROUP, thus better for INDUSTRY. The problem with this industry now is management, sucessfully I might add, has pitted us (labor) against each other. We are now drooling about a $60,000 a year job (after upgrade)with no retirement or 401K (in Gemini's case) just fly some heavy iron. The more people that say no to this BS the better.

Sorry to pick on your post in a personal mannor, I do not mean any offence to you. Just think about what is going on in this industry as it relates to all of us feeding our families before you wish such things.

No flames intended, just calling it as I see it.

G100driver said:
Drill man. I have some good friends there. The more people that do not show up the better it is for the GROUP, thus better for INDUSTRY. The problem with this industry now is management, sucessfully I might add, has pitted us (labor) against each other. We are now drooling about a $60,000 a year job (after upgrade)with no retirement or 401K (in Gemini's case) just fly some heavy iron. The more people that say no to this BS the better.

Sorry to pick on your post in a personal mannor, I do not mean any offence to you. Just think about what is going on in this industry as it relates to all of us feeding our families before you wish such things.

No flames intended, just calling it as I see it.

Unfortunately, it's like this in the entire industry and it won't get better anytime soon.

Drill Sgt. Dad said:
Unfortunately, it's like this in the entire industry and it won't get better anytime soon.

I know:( Good luck.

Get the job and organize for what is fair. Management cannot fly the airplanes without you.

That's currect second year guys are getting their second year pay. The freeze should be lifted by the time they hit there third year.

Latest resources

Back