Gemini aircargo

uspilot

Total Time
Anybody has a class date on 10/24 with gemini. Is it all DC-10 or mix of both 10 and 11. I have heard few people are not going to show up due to pay freez. Thanks

Drill Sgt. Dad

Fugitive Recovery Agent
Total Time
10000+
uspilot said:
Anybody has a class date on 10/24 with gemini. Is it all DC-10 or mix of both 10 and 11. I have heard few people are not going to show up due to pay freez. Thanks
Good, let them not show up. i interviewed there and hadn't heard back. I tried to get a hold of somebody over there, but no luck. if they don't want to show, fine, if they call me, I'd show up.

G100driver

Total Time
<2mil
Drill man. I have some good friends there. The more people that do not show up the better it is for the GROUP, thus better for INDUSTRY. The problem with this industry now is management, sucessfully I might add, has pitted us (labor) against each other. We are now drooling about a $60,000 a year job (after upgrade)with no retirement or 401K (in Gemini's case) just fly some heavy iron. The more people that say no to this BS the better.

Sorry to pick on your post in a personal mannor, I do not mean any offence to you. Just think about what is going on in this industry as it relates to all of us feeding our families before you wish such things.

No flames intended, just calling it as I see it.

Drill Sgt. Dad

Fugitive Recovery Agent
Total Time
10000+
G100driver said:
Drill man. I have some good friends there. The more people that do not show up the better it is for the GROUP, thus better for INDUSTRY. The problem with this industry now is management, sucessfully I might add, has pitted us (labor) against each other. We are now drooling about a $60,000 a year job (after upgrade)with no retirement or 401K (in Gemini's case) just fly some heavy iron. The more people that say no to this BS the better.

Sorry to pick on your post in a personal mannor, I do not mean any offence to you. Just think about what is going on in this industry as it relates to all of us feeding our families before you wish such things.

No flames intended, just calling it as I see it.
Unfortunately, it's like this in the entire industry and it won't get better anytime soon.

Displaced

Total Time
The Oct class is a mix of md-11 and dc-10. As far as I know new guys will go to second year pay then get frozen.

G100driver

Total Time
<2mil
Drill Sgt. Dad said:
Unfortunately, it's like this in the entire industry and it won't get better anytime soon.
I know:( Good luck.

Get the job and organize for what is fair. Management cannot fly the airplanes without you.

jercdevil

Bin there done that
Total Time
15k+
That's currect second year guys are getting their second year pay. The freeze should be lifted by the time they hit there third year.

kingfisher

Total Time
Can anyone tell me if the class on the 24th is full or not. Any info would be appreciated.

vindiesel

Total Time
6LARGE
gemini types md11 crews but not dc 10 guys, as of now. new rules to align us with icao standards, presume we will have a type, may be a second in command type but we will see come this april...

Buddha-Head

Total Time
Night
Gemini Types their FO's. The 10/24 class had 4 MD-11 FO's, 2 DC-10 FO's, one DC-10 CA.