• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gemini 411

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
to paraphrase captain beachboy "that's awesome!" africa courage pin is on the way! I am displaced for IOE now playing in yyz till saturday. lots of ot coming up around the 20th, I may bid to get some...

bump.

void of thought

Gemini stuff

I did a search for Gemini info, but didn't find much. All you guys with interviews, how long did it take to get the call? A friend of mine faxed his resume around the first of May, and got called last week. I faxed mine in yesterday, should I mail them a hard copy as well? Good luck to everyone who's interviewing!

What are the typical DC-10 trips now that the flying has shifted to MEM. I noticed the gac website no longer has a published schedule. I heard of the Toronto to Germany run, and MEM to Puerto Rico. Is there a substantial amount of AMC work out of CHS?

curious, thanks

dhc8drvr said:
What are the typical DC-10 trips now that the flying has shifted to MEM. I noticed the gac website no longer has a published schedule. I heard of the Toronto to Germany run, and MEM to Puerto Rico. Is there a substantial amount of AMC work out of CHS?

curious, thanks

Toronto to Germany run is an MD11. Having said that, the DC10 is doing that run while one of our MD11s is in heavy check.

Brussels to Lagos is a 10.

Miami to points south is a 10.

AMC trips are from numerous bases in the US and abroad.

We have heard that the FedEx contract is to be finished by the 4th qtr.

The FEdEx contract was for 3 DC10s for 6 months and 1 MD11 for one year.

All kinds of rumors floating around. Who knows. All I know is that I am doing Brussels-Lagos next month.

Latest resources

Back