Gas...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PingPong

Does anyone else get gassy when they fly? I tend to notice when I have eaten something its not so bad. But if I fly on an empty stomach from wheels up to wheels down I feel like I could blow a hole in the earth. I know I could just let it loose in the cockpit but I try to be respectful to my other crewmember. I find myself looking forward to the walk around just so I can get outside and bust a$$. What am I going to do when I upgrade to Captain and this is no longer my responsibility? I may have to hold off until my indigestion settles down.

I used to fly with someone that would fart about once every 2,000' in the climb. She didn't get embarassed or brag about it like most men would. She would just say sorry and move on (no pun intended!).

It happens to some people. And when you are the Captain, you can be one of those cool Captains that says, "I'll get the walk around!"

C425Driver

Fire Away!! Bad for you to keep it all bottled up.
Don't worry about the "other guy," sometimes ya gotta just let the sumbitch have it!! Extra style points if you're all theatrical about it, and then fan it his way with an unfolded enroute chart. Of course, "the other guy" can (and should) fill up on whatever vile, disgusting cuisine he can think of on the overnights in order to adequately return fire the next day. I mean, ya gotta be sporting about it. Try not to crap your pants. Good Luck.

sleddriver77 said:
Fire Away!! Bad for you to keep it all bottled up.

It sure is, didnt you see south park....and people that kept combusting b/c they were holding it in. You better it blow it instead of blowing up.:angryfire

I always look at them and ask "Did you just sh_t your pants?" Most of them laugh.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Don't be bashful, let it the hell out...it'll grow back. What, are you saving it up for something special?

General Lee said:
I always look at them and ask "Did you just sh_t your pants?" Most of them laugh.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Do they look at you and ask if you can brush your teeth after you munch your boyfriend?

CFIT said:
Do they look at you and ask if you can brush your teeth after you munch your boyfriend?
Nothing personal General, but that is hilarious...or maybe not.

Latest resources

Back