Gas...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sleddriver77 said:
Fire Away!! Bad for you to keep it all bottled up.

Do you know what happens if you hold a good fart in?

It travels up your spine and gives you a crappy attitude.

Let er RIP! It's even better if you can get a good sounding one over the engine and wind noise!

CFIT said:
Do they look at you and ask if you can brush your teeth after you munch your boyfriend?

Say what? OOOOOOOOOkay? Man alive, you are a real joker. It must make up for your looks. That's ok, though. You really come up with some great zingers.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

I was riding in the back of twin otter with 20 or so other skydivers and with the typical conventioneer diet of fast food and evening beers, It was mandatory to have bad gas.

So I dropped one and with that the whole plane was almost incited into riot. This lady was actually cussing...and I'm lauging my ass off thinking "how do you like me now, wench?"

Flybet3 said:
It sure is, didnt you see south park....and people that kept combusting b/c they were holding it in. You better it blow it instead of blowing up.:angryfire

Seriously man, the computer based training program we had as part of recurrent at my 135 job had a section on physiology that basically said (and I paraphrase) "if you feel the need to blow ass when aloft, thou shalt blow ass to proclude damage to thine asspipes."

I took SERIOUS advantage of this "regulation" in an attempt to smell worse than my passengers. For any 135 pax guys operating sans-cockpit door, I strongly reccomend lettin' 'er rip; WAIT 8 seconds; and turn around and glare at your passengers with an open-mouthed look or horror and/or dissaproval.

You should fart...seriously...I read somewhere that the gasses can build up and give you health problems.

Latest resources

Back