• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

G200 crewmember available

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I consider it to be my "Hell Week" but it was part of my first trip to Europe, so the flying in the states when we got back just kinda of ran along with the long trip to Europe

13.9 hours

Better have been a Part 91 trip!! Bummer.

Have a great bar b que this weekend boys. I am off to my condo in Florida for 5 days of beach, bikinis and beer.

Now that this thread has been offically hijacked ....

WTF would anyone be talking {almost bragging} about being unsafe.
Just a thought.

Now back on Subject ... Aero have you thought about giving Jeld-Wen a call. They are ALWAYS looking for contractors in their Gulfstream 200's.

Sorry I do not have the number but they are in LMT and I am sure could be located by giving your friendly Gulfstream sales rep a call and he could provide you with the CP's number. The opererate Gulfstream 100's and 200's and always seem to be short handed.

They also seem to do it right. They will fly you out to LMT and pay for your travel days and will not ask you to do stupid stuff .... like work {even if it is travel} for longer than a 14 hour duty day. Seems like a good operation to do contract work.

Last edited:
G100driver said:
WTF would anyone be talking {almost bragging} about being unsafe.
Just a thought.

Well, you know how it is. You're a stupid young kid looking for flight time, and here's a chance to fly a 182 at a drop zone for 10 hours a day. Heck, the skydivers used to bring me burgers, fries, and water from the grill and I'd eat on the way up to 12,000 feet.

Those were the days. Heh!

bigD said:
Well, you know how it is. You're a stupid young kid looking for flight time, and here's a chance to fly a 182 at a drop zone for 10 hours a day. Heck, the skydivers used to bring me burgers, fries, and water from the grill and I'd eat on the way up to 12,000 feet.

Those were the days. Heh!

Best part of flying jumpers is nobody critiques your landings!

oldxfr8dog said:
Best part of flying jumpers is nobody critiques your landings!

Heh - I flew jumpers from a small private grass/dirt strip. I was trying to be cute one day and see how short I could land the plane, and I ended up making a pretty hard core carrier landing. To this day it was one of my worst. So I'm pulling up to pick up the next load of jumpers, and one of them says to me, "Holy sh!t D, now you know why we jump out of your airplane!"

Latest resources

Back