Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aeronautic1

Virgil_Tracy
My aircraft owner is flying the trip this weekend and has released me thru Monday. Available for contract SIC work in the Galaxy/G200. PM me if you need qualified crew.

Man, I took one look at the title of this thread and thought G200 had been fired...:D

Last edited:
h25b said:
Man, I took one look at the title of this thread and though G200 had been fired...:D

me? nah....couldn't get that lucky!

;) ....

aeronautic1 said:
Owner is typed and didn't need me to go to the islands this weekend. Just trying to pick up a trip.

Sorry man, didn't mean to hijack... The best place I have seen to drum up this kind of work (especially on short notice) is the NBAA Airmail Boards. You might try and get access and post yourself on that... I actually have gotten a job from that board.

Ooooh - you have me beat. I've done 48 in a 7 day span flying jumpers. But was your 51 in a beat up 182? :D

I've done 13 hours in the last 2 days. But......I've got the next 2 days off. So....I can't beat any of ya'll.

Try this;

Day 1:
North Germany - Scotland - Iceland - Greenland -Northern (make that way northern) Canada - Bangor -Charlotte - Atlanta.

Day 2:
Atlanta - Long Beach and return

Day 3:
Long beach and return again.

Day 4:
Atlanta - NYC - Atlanta - Vancouver - atlanta

Total 47.6 hours

Latest resources

Back