G200 banned?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pedro said:
This is a big conspiracy, they are getting rid of us one by one.....

Fle... er, excuse me, Pedro, that's ridiculous. There's no way they wo... Just a second, someone's at the door. (sound of footsteps) "Who is it?" "Moda-what? I don't know any Moder...ARRRRRRGH!!!!"

AA717driver said:
Fle... er, excuse me, Pedro, that's ridiculous. There's no way they wo... Just a second, someone's at the door. (sound of footsteps) "Who is it?" "Moda-what? I don't know any Moder...ARRRRRRGH!!!!"

Hahahaha!!

Like FnFal said: "Just because you think everybody is out to get you doesn't mean they are not!!

Permanently or temporarily?

I'd like to know if I should look for the reincarnation or just send some penguins to the island.

English said:
Permanently or temporarily?

I'd like to know if I should look for the reincarnation or just send some penguins to the island.

Hahaha send those penguins, we'll take good care of them!!

UAL78 said:
He was banned for posting links to scab lists. One of the few rules that we insist you live by around here. It's a no-no.

Are we pro SCAB around here?

Mark doesn't like unions but they can't post scab lists because it has ssn numbers on it. It's a pretty nasty legal issue.

Hey ual why didn't you put him in the penalty box with one of your stupid little tag lines that make you feel all big and mighty?

"Are we pro SCAB around here?"

It's not a matter of pro-scab or not. This is a corporate forum and should have nothing to do with scab lists or unions. If you wish to discuss the pros or cons of unions please take it to the fractional or airline site. They seem to enjoy the bickering.

Maybe in your world Scabs are limited to flying just part 121 aircraft but in my world they have the ability to fly corporate aircraft too.

Latest resources

Back