• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

G200 banned?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just checked the banned users list and you'll all be happy to know that you only have 1 day and 23 hours before Gulfstream 200 is out of the PB. Set your watches and begin party plans.

Guys, I think a few of you are very confused... "Banning" someone does NOT mean "Permanently Banning" them... You can Ban someone for 1 day all the way up to 180 days, and there is also the Permanent Ban option...

Banning is the same as the Penalty Box, the Penalty Box is meanly a forum where we can post about someone getting banned if we want to... The Penalty Box isn't a place someone goes, all banned users go to the same place, whether they are banned for 1 day or permanently...

From the looks of it, UAL78 banned Gulfstream200 for 3 days... NOT permanently...

Falcon Capt said:
Guys, I think a few of you are very confused... "Banning" someone does NOT mean "Permanently Banning" them... You can Ban someone for 1 day all the way up to 180 days, and there is also the Permanent Ban option...

Banning is the same as the Penalty Box, the Penalty Box is meanly a forum where we can post about someone getting banned if we want to... The Penalty Box isn't a place someone goes, all banned users go to the same place, whether they are banned for 1 day or permanently...

From the looks of it, UAL78 banned Gulfstream200 for 3 days... NOT permanently...

I've been caanned forever, and i'm not in the Penalty Box...

What a public outcry... We all just needed something to rally around now that BBQ season is winding down...:D

Flechas said:
I've been canned forever, and i'm not in the Penalty Box...

Now that G200 is out,how about we get Flechas out of the Island!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Latest resources

Back