• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

G200 banned?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ummm actually he posted the scab list in the regional forum. we are just talking about why he got baned.

This is a big conspiracy, they are getting rid of us one by one.....
I have often wondered if they had anything to do with Fletchas untimely demise. A freak escalator accident my a$$. :(

Oh my God ... they got AA717! You ba$tard$! :eek:

(In all fairness to UAL78, Mark et al have posted many, many time about scab list links or excerpts.)

Minhommad

Diesel...I understand the intent of the conversation. In my mind (maybe a bit closed) it's really an issue what is appropriate in the corporate forum. I often go to the union/scab sites to appreciate what I have as a corporate pilot. The best to them in their struggles...different strokes for...you know the rest.

He got 3 days from me, but I understand that another Moderator deemed it a more "permanent" offense.

UAL78

...and Diesel, I got your tag line...

Last edited:
UAL- so why don't you guys step up and post it in the banned/penalty box with one of your catchy little phrases? it's bs. I don't agree with him a lot of the time but he's a useful poster on this message board. Give him a week but banning him is BS.

2Easy pilot- This thread about g200 getting banned and the scab list was brought up because he posted it. That's why it was brought up. If he posted about tranny whores we'd be talking about that.

Diesel

just so we're on the same page, the person I put in the pb has the username Gulfstream 200. I see he's still there with 2 days to go. If you're talking about another user with a different name, that's another issue.

And if you want me to put up a post with a tag line, I will if you really want. After all, anything for a fan. Penalty Box for a week? Since I only gave him 3 days, do you want me to go back and give him 4 more?

UAL78

Last edited:
G200 is abrasive, rude, tactless.....but he's honest. He offers help when he can and harsh criticism when he disagrees. I've disagreed with many of the things he's posted, but he is a helpful and contributing member of the board.

While its true he may have violated the rules of the forum, how much different is it than the people posting modified links to GJpilots.com? True there aren't SSNs on that webpage's list, but there are addresses!

I too think a permanent ban is too harsh, given the offense compared to what some others have gotten away with. Let's bring G200 back.

a lot more crap gets posted on here. (just look at the fractional forum) and you're banning g200 over a simple screwup.

So he had a drink or two and screwed up. Jesus maybe it wasn't even him that posted it. Maybe he left his computer logged in at an fbo.

I'll volunteer to go in the PB for two days if G200 can come back now.

Latest resources

Back