• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

G-v Or Iv Jets In Chicago

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Harpo spelled backwards= oprah- an impressive fleet out of MDW for the lady! They do a lot of international trips to west coast,europe and south africa. heard their trips span weeks on end!

OKAY?? said:
Harpo spelled backwards= oprah- an impressive fleet out of MDW for the lady! They do a lot of international trips to west coast,europe and south africa. heard their trips span weeks on end!

ahhhh, harpo=oprah, gotcha. I also heard the GLEX rumor. You think she gave her pilots free Pontiac G6's when she did that stupid promotion a while back?

757BBJ_Capt said:
Thought I read Harpo dumped the G-IV and got a Global. Maybe not. Trips to Africa are easier in the Global. Not being funny, I really think she goes there alot and appreciates the range over the G-IV. She spends her summers in Europe as well, and I think the Global can do all/most of Europe (Western) Non Stop out of MDW.

For the time being, she will operate a G-IV and a Global Excuse. Oprah has properties in Monticeto and Maui and humanitarian projects in South Africa. These are the locations to which she flys most often. She tapes Monday to Thursday, so most of her flights are Thursday PM to Sunday. After a search lasting more than a year, she has just hired two new pilots so there will be no positions there in the immediate future.

GV

I'm a contractor on a Global in Guam, and looking for stuff in Chicago or possibly Florida. I'll check out some of those places you listed. Thanks,

MissKittyKat (corporate flight attendant)

Smiles to brighten everyone's day!

Take a look at Willis Stein out of PWK. They use part time FA's on their g4. Good guys and good trips.

Thanks a million Cat3c, I just flew in today to Ord and boy are my arms tired! lol! ( old corny joke). That was a very nice and quick response and well I've been computer deprived, because I only had my office computer on the Island.
A few days at home is welcomed, haven't been home in 2 months now.

Just having fun playing catch up with everything. Once again thank you.

Latest resources

Back